97

Hai Yuan's first reaction was that it was impossible.

    Miss Qianna, no matter how you think about it, it can't be combined with the custom shop.

    It's not because of prejudice, but because the other party feels too gentle and refreshing to him.

    Therefore, the intuition animal Shirahara replied with confidence in the group.

    ——[No, Nanami must have made a mistake. 】

    Qi Hai Jianren, who saw this sentence when he went online: "..."

    He closed his eyes and couldn't help but began to question why he appeared in such a ridiculous group.

    Sure enough, he still needs to reduce the number of times he goes back to high school. If he didn't come back yesterday, he wouldn't be forced to eat melons, let alone say that sentence subconsciously.

    ——"Isn't this person Senior Xia You's girlfriend?" This kind of words made him regret.

    Nanami lowered his head and typed expressionlessly.

    [I didn't say it must be, it's just like, and the photo of Haiyuan only has a profile face. ]

    [Also, I'm leaving the group]

    After he finished speaking, he didn't care about the people in the group, he just clicked on the upper right corner to prepare to evacuate, but just before leaving the group, that face suddenly appeared in Qi Hai's mind.

    She stood beside Senior Xia You shyly and nervously, like an uneasy little animal. The moment he saw him, he looked away uncomfortably, and then secretly returned to him, smiling in a very shallow arc.

    - It's really hard to hate her.

    And no matter how you look at it, Xia Youjie is abducting the stray girl.

    Qi Hai Jianren's conscience ached.

    So instead of pressing the button to quit the group immediately, he went back and sent another sentence.

    [That girl doesn't look like someone from Fengyue Place. Instead of doubting her, it's better to doubt Senior Xia You. He's beside him, and his temperament is really sugar daddy. 】

    After he finished speaking, he left the group chat.

    The people in the group who were left behind: "..."

    ... The incident has become confusing.

    Goujuan silently changed the group name again.

    ——[My teacher seems to be a pervert] In

    the end, Maki still made a concluding speech.

    [The two teachers are adults, they must be able to take care of themselves, even if they are deceived, they deserve it. ]

    [Just like that, the meeting is over. 】

    Even Pang Da, who likes to listen to gossip the most, said that this melon can no longer be eaten, so let the shameful adults close the door and solve this kind of emotional problem by themselves.