87

I sat upright at the table and combed my long hair.

    The hair volume seems to have decreased. I looked carefully in the mirror and felt a little unconfident. In order to hide this, I deliberately picked a hat and put it on myself.

    Without changing my face, I threw the long hair wrapped around the comb into the trash can, and I took out the props that I just exchanged from the system from my pocket.

    [Sophist's Lipstick: After applying it, it can increase your persuasiveness to a certain extent, even if it is a plain lie]

    After applying it, I looked in the mirror again.

    [This color number is pretty good-looking]

    [As long as you like it] The system answered me weakly.

    In order to maintain my current state of being able to go out, the system has consumed a lot of energy, and now it seems to be more empty than me.

    Before leaving, I took out the little book by the bed and drew a small heart at the end of the first page.

    I called Gojo Satoru last night.

    "I want to see you a little bit, can you come see me tomorrow?" Worried about being rejected by him, I was still holding the Sophist's lipstick produced by the system.

    In case he says he is not free, I will paint it immediately, tell him that Xia Youjie has become a girl, and let him come to Yokohama to enjoy this ancient wonder.

    But in fact, Gojo Satoru agreed almost immediately.

    "Okay, I'll go now."

    Then he hung up the phone quickly, and probably went to buy a ticket.

    The system laughed at me for this.

    [You're always lacking confidence in this, you don't need to buy this lipstick prop if I say it]

    I took a deep breath.

    I still feel that the system is a little too confident in me, after all I'm planning to convince Gojo Satoru to join me against Kamo and Zenyuan.

    Xia Youjie's side is easier, after all, he has no family behind him, so he is relatively free.

    But Gojo Satoru himself was born in the Yusan family, and I was worried that I would not be able to convince him. The worst thing was that I couldn't tell them directly about the precognitive dream that the system told me, because doing so would be equivalent to yelling at the world consciousness directly.

    "Look, I'm doing some shit again."

    - A complete suicide attack.

    Just thinking about it makes me lose two more hairs.

    After struggling all the way, I came to the place where I made an appointment with Gojo Satoru in advance.

    He was waiting there early.

    Gojo Go is tall and eye-catching enough. I can see his figure from a distance, as well as the eyes surrounding him, which are full of admiration and jealousy. He was born as a source of light destined to attract the attention of others. body.