63

My plan is, now that this is the case, I'll just put all the blame on Shi Er, pretend that Tian Riko has been killed by him, and then secretly transfer Tian Tian to a foreign country and keep anonymity for two years. Who will remember that An astral existence.

    "Anyway, he's not worried about his debts, so you should ask him to ask for interest in advance."

    Ever since I learned that Shi'er is the famous Tian and tyrant, the notorious magician killer, it was a little bit when I pitted him. Not guilty.

    Gojo Satoru nodded in agreement.

    "But if there is no body, would the higher-ups believe it?" Xia Youjie objected.

    "Hmph." I put on a sneer, but it didn't seem to work well.

    Not to mention Wu and Jie, even Tian Tian couldn't help but laugh.

    I hurriedly said, "Ahem, apart from Ji Er, there is another person who is taking advantage of him."

    "You mean..." Xia Youjie hesitated.

    "Panxing Sect?" Wujou rubbed his chin.

    "Bingo!"

    "Correct answer but no reward!"

    I put my hands together and clapped: "We just need to pretend that Tian Tian was successfully assassinated by the Panxing Sect's killer, and then make a scene in the name of getting Tian Tian's body back. "

    At that time, those witnesses will be evidence of death within the day."

    "That's right."

    "Anyway, we won't pay too much attention to a dead astral body."

    "...Yes . Try

    it." My crude plan worked out surprisingly well.

    Because the top of the Panxing Sect was like a cat that smelled fishy, ​​and escaped early without a trace.

    There were only a few ignorant people left in the sect, and they cheered as Wujogo left the Panxing Sect with Tian Riko's "corpse" in his arms.

    Wutiao Wu walked in front of Tian with an expressionless face, and with the blood stains on his face that had not been wiped off, it was really bluffing. Xia Youjie wanted to carry me, but I felt it was too imposing, so I refused.

    So he had to act as a human crutch for me, and let me hold his arm and bear half of my weight.

    One thing to say, the three of us all look like they came down from some battlefield, and the blood on our bodies is more exaggerated than the corpse of Nairiko.

    ——Three people who seem to be seriously injured hold a "corpse", and the people next to them celebrate the death of a young girl.

    It's like a clip from some dark comedy movie.

    I was also happy at first because our plan went well and there were enough witnesses.