47

In the end, we found a nearby drugstore and helped Megumin take care of the wound on his calf a little.

    Fortunately, the injury was not deep.

    I carefully applied the potion, and finally put a Band-Aid on it.

    "Okay." I clapped my hands with a smile.

    "So naive." Hui turned his head uncomfortably, revealing slightly red ears.

    I didn't care, I patted his head.

    "Brother and sister will take you home."

    Hui turned his head, he was silent for a while, then jumped out of the chair and walked out without saying a word.

    "This kid is really not cute." Wujo Satoru rubbed his hair and put down the phone.

    He was calling Xia Youjie just now. After all, it took us too long to buy a cake.

    "Xiaohui still blushes, how cute. You are definitely not much cuter than Xiaohui at your age." I ran on him mercilessly.

    "Bullshit, I'm cute at any age."

    "Ouch."

    "...Qianna, your wings are stiff." The

    little figure in front of him stopped, and he turned to look at me, with a bulging face with baby fat. drum.

    "...I didn't blush."

    ​​"Pfft." Gojo Satoru and I couldn't hold back.

    "Hey!" Hui was about to become angry.

    I hurriedly shut up and threw Gojo Satoru's hand away from my cheek.

    "Okay, okay, you can rest assured when I send you home." I smiled and held Megumin's hand.

    Gojo Satoru casually walked beside me.

    Hui's house is not far from here. After walking for about ten minutes, he stopped and shook my hand.

    "Xiaohui's house is here." I squatted down and looked at him.

    The boy nodded.

    Although he said so, Hui did not leave immediately, he stood silently for a while, and said awkwardly.

    "Thank you."

    [Fuhei Hui Favorability Turned On]

    [Current Favorability: 22%]

    Hey, this surname seems a bit familiar, I recalled it, and it seems that it is the same surname as Shi Erjun.

    But I didn't think about it, the same last name is a very normal thing.

    "You're welcome, I'm very happy to be able to help you, go home." I waved at him.