49

"Haiyuan, come here!" I took the hairpin and pried open the window of Teacher Ye Mo's office.

    Carefully put the red polka-dot hairpin back on, I turned into the office, leaned out, and beckoned towards Huiyuan who was standing not far away.

    "Senior sister!" Hui Yuan sneakily touched the corner of the wall and looked at me nervously.

    "Is this really good, I'm fine if I fail."

    He looked like a scared little animal, his ears were about to fall off.

    I waved my hand confidently: "What are you afraid of?"

    Then I ran to the door and knocked on the office door with a specific technique.

    "Boom - boom. boom."

    Five seconds later.

    On the other side of the door, there was a reluctant "Boom."

    It was the Qihai Jianren I sent to the front door to watch the wind.

    A knock means there is no abnormality, everything is business as usual.

    I felt relieved, and immediately rushed to the desk of Mr. Ye Mo to rummage.

    "It's not here, wait, it's this one!"

    I found a paper on the right with "Haihara Yu" written on it.

    ...Don't say it, Haiyuan is a really honest child. He can't write, so he's so sincere and empty, why don't you ask Nanami, he'll definitely be!

    I'm very good at imitating other people's handwriting, probably from my mother's handwriting test when I was a child.

    After looking around for a while, I immediately imitated Haibara's naive round characters and began to help him fill in the papers.

    I had just been writing for about ten minutes, when the office door was suddenly knocked twice in a hurry.

    I shook my hand, and the writing almost didn't fly out.

    This is the code set by Nanami and I, representing the enemy's attack.

    After begging, Teacher Ye Mo is coming back.

    I immediately gave up the text overview question and quickly filled in the multiple-choice questions for him.

    Although my heart is very nervous, my hand is still very stable. Well, I should almost pass the test.

    I put the paper back, and just reached out and tried to cover up the tabletop as it was, when I suddenly heard Qi Hai's slightly tense voice coming from outside the door.

    "Teacher Night Moth."

    "Qihai, are you looking for me?" It was a familiar and serious voice.

    My face froze, and the cold sweat almost didn't flow down.

    "Uh, yes." But Nanami is obviously not very good at lying, and I think he's about to stutter.