98

The knotweed let out a sigh of relief when he saw that I was standing there.

    "Scare me, it's fine."

    He touched the back of his head and smiled at me.

    I glanced in the direction of the wardrobe without a trace.

    - No movement.

    "Cough, I'm busy writing about the school celebration."

    I motioned for the other party to come in, and handed him the stack of school uniform application forms that had been on the table early.

    "Trouble the knotweed, ah no, Youren help me to send it to the classmates in the class, just take it back to me tomorrow morning." ——Because

    the two of us are both students and teachers, and we live under the same roof.

    So I call him Kuzhang-kun when there are people, and Yoren when there is no one.

    As a result, I often called wrong, but the other party didn't seem to care.

    The knotweed reached out and took it, nodding neatly.

    "Don't worry, Sister Qiannai."

    Before he left, he couldn't help turning his head and asked.

    "By the way, Sister Qiannai, when will our school celebration be held?"

    I held my chin and thought for a moment.

    "It won't be too late, it's almost over at seven o'clock. Of course, everyone wants to play for a while..." My voice paused, and I suddenly remembered something.

    "Ah, is King Huzhang going to take care of grandpa?"

    I remember that the other party was reluctant to join other time-consuming clubs because he was busy after class to take care of the elders who were still observing in the hospital.

    Knotta Yuren looked at me with some embarrassment.

    "Yeah, so I want to ask if I can leave early when I'm down."

    I responded without hesitation: "Of course, it's alright, even if there is something, isn't it still me, don't worry."

    Knotweed is really a good boy of filial piety.

    I patted his shoulder, but I was surprised to find that the boy's shoulders were quite broad and powerful, and it didn't look like a physique at his age.

    Well, when I think about the current situation where I can't even open a bottle of soda, I suddenly lose interest.

    "Go, go, be careful on the way home later."

    Knotweed hugged the stack of application forms and nodded at me.

    "Sister Qiannai also pay attention to her health. Don't work overtime too late. Do you want to go to the dessert shop for a part-time job today? I can pick you up when I get back from the hospital."