79

I am sick.

    It was unexpectedly very ill.

    After much deliberation, in the end, it can only be attributed to the heavy rain that day.

    Even though my hair was not wet at that time, I was still inexplicably affected, and I started to get sick the day after I got home.

    At the worst time, his mind was dizzy, he couldn't even get up from the bed, and his face was red with burning.

    "It's all your fault."

    My voice was soft and nasal, and then I stretched out my legs and kicked Gojo Satoru's stomach.

    He sat cross-legged next to me with a look of rebuttal, but after seeing my stupefied appearance, he held back.

    "What's the matter, you, how did it change after a little rain?"

    Wujo Satoru stretched out his hands to cover my cheeks, but the temperature of his palms was even cooler than my face. .

    So I rubbed it comfortably.

    He couldn't help but took out his two hands from the quilt, holding down Wujo Satoru to prevent him from taking it back.

    "It's so cold." I sighed.

    "You're too hot."

    Gojo Satoru said so, but he still used the palm of his hand to cool me down.

    I held his hand until Gojo Satoru's palm was almost as warm as my cheek, and I pushed it away in disgust.

    "What kind of expression do you have!" Wujo Satoru was furious.

    "A little bit."

    I reached out and put the quilt over my head.

    "Cough, no, wait! Enlightenment!"

    My hands and feet were weak, and he was dug out of the bed without any accident.

    He held my shoulder for a moment, then shoved me back.

    I was re-rolled into a burrito by him using the quilt.

    "It's so hot, get it off quickly." I looked weak.

    "No, don't even think about it." Gojo Satoru was very vigilant.

    He used to believe my nonsense when he said he was getting better, and didn't care about me lifting the quilt.

    As a result, the heat that I had just subsided a little that night, I immediately re-burned.

    "Uuuu, untie it." I unleashed the ultimate killer move.

    "No."

    Wutiao Wu was unmoved.

    I'm wilted.