75

Arrive in Yokohama at 3:00 pm.

    Although it was just a random decision at the time, Yokohama is indeed the city I am most familiar with besides Tokyo.

    Perhaps because of the large population, the number of spell spirits here is more than in other areas, so I came here on business trips a lot.

    Speaking of Yokohama, there are still acquaintances.

    I have been in constant contact with Mr. Zhongye for the past two years. Everyone else is a pen pal, and we just give each other gifts without pretentiousness.

    But I thought about my current embarrassing situation, hesitated for a while and still didn't contact me.

    I followed Xhir around to pick up a lot of work before, and I also saved a little bit of money, which is definitely not enough to squander, but it is enough for ordinary people to live for several years.

    "Anyway, find a hotel to stay in first, and then we..."

    Before I could finish my words, Nanako next to me suddenly let out an exclamation.

    "Yeah, someone jumped into the river."

    He raised his head subconsciously, and the river in the distance sparkled in the sunlight, like flowing golden sand. The only fly in the ointment was that there was indeed a floating figure in the river.

    The man didn't know how long he floated in the river, and he didn't even struggle.

    I froze in my heart, and hurriedly stuffed the luggage in Nanako's hand.

    "You guys stay here, don't run around."

    After I finished speaking, I quickly jumped into the river, went down two or three times to the side of the suspected drowning person, and dragged the person up.

    As soon as I met that person, my heart skipped a beat.

    The tentacles were cold, and even when I was pulled to the shore, there was no instinctive response to struggling to survive.

    You must know that at this time, the drowning person is basically in a state of irrationality, and will instinctively hug and pull the person to rescue. If it is not for the strength of the ordinary person, I would not dare to jump down so recklessly.

    Don't be dead.

    Even though I thought so, I still pulled this man to the shore.

    The drowning man was a man who appeared to be at most twenty years old, with black hair that was slightly curvy, also soaking wet, all against his face.

    The other party's eyes were closed, his face was pale, but he seemed to be breathing weakly.

    "...Ah this." I thought for 0.1 seconds at a loss, and finally decided to be a living horse doctor. I spread the people out, and started to recall the first aid methods I had seen before, and then I crossed my hands and pressed it hard. Check the position of the opponent's chest.