25

There are not many parts that can be changed in the uniform. After all, I didn’t do this before.

    However, I insist that my sense of fashion will never go offline, and the small skirts in a wardrobe are by no means bought for nothing.

    I'm barely satisfied with the final result.

    At least it's much better than the original.

    After finishing all this, I breathed a sigh of relief, the sky was dark, I glanced at the time, it was already seven o'clock in the evening.

    I was a little hungry, so I ate two biscuits at random, and after rummaging in the room for a while, I finally went and bought four souvenirs according to different types.

    "Nizi's, Xiayou's, Ye Mo-sensei's, ah, I'll give this one tomorrow." I took out one of them and put it away

    . The colored paper bag went to the next door and knocked on the door.

    "Huh? Isn't it there?" There seemed to be no one in the room of Glass, and I was a little puzzled. Glass doesn't have to go out to work. It's already at this point. Where would I go if I'm not in the dormitory.

    Forget it, let's find her later.

    I slapped downstairs in my bear sandals.

    It seems that Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu's dormitories are in the next building.

    "Dong Dong." I knocked on Xia Youjie's door first.

    It turned out that the door was not locked at all, I just pushed the door open with a little force.

    The cold moonlight enveloped the entire room, and there was no one in it.

    "What's the matter, are you not here?" I couldn't help muttering.

    I was a little disappointed that no one had encountered this. Just when I was hesitating to go back and forget about it, a faint voice suddenly came from my ear.

    "What are you doing in Jay's room?"

    It was like he was saying it right behind my back.

    "Ah!!!!" I was so frightened that I almost ran out of the window.

    "Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha." Looking back, a harsh white hair DK couldn't bear his waist.

    "Ah ah ah! Wutiao Wu!!!" I was so angry that I decided to kill the people on the spot.

    Desserts bought from Hesheng were directly used as a throwing tool and were thrown in the direction of Gojo Goto.

    The white-haired DK flashed to the side while laughing, and the powder blue dessert bag smashed straight at Xia Youjie who was about to come in.

    Xia Youjie: ? ? ?

    I:! ! !

    Gojo Satoru: Hahahahahaha!