59

"Qianna!" Gojo Satoru directly forced the super curse spirit towards me.

    The target curse spirit was only ten meters away from me at this time.

    "Jie!" I shouted towards the ground in midair.

    The next second, the giant spell spirit appeared at my feet without warning.

    I used my strength to step on it, and then pushed the knife out of its scabbard.

    Since the proficiency reached 200, I no longer need the assistance of the system to use the breath of thunder, like the body uses the arm, the arm uses the fingers.

    ——As if my body has been run-in with it, and every swing of the knife is hearty.

    Two seconds later, it was accompanied by a sharp breaking wind and the dull sound of the curse spirit landing.

    I put the knife away and landed lightly on the ground.

    ——The mission is successful, and the super curse spirit is eliminated.

    Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie not far away walked towards me.

    "It was five seconds faster than the last time I solved the curse spirit." Gojo Satoru put his hands in his pockets and seemed to be in a good mood.

    I still maintained that landing position, motionless.

    Xia Youjie frowned, "Qianna?" Wujou tore

    off his sunglasses and looked closer at me.

    I was sobbing, still unable to move.

    "Hurry up and help me! I twisted my foot!"

    Gojo Satoru: ? ? ?

    Xia Youjie: ......?

    "So, why do you wear high heels to the mission." Wujo Satoru sat cross-legged next to me.

    And the shoes on my feet have long been taken off and put aside.

    I grinned while rubbing my swollen ankle.

    "I didn't know I was going on a mission before I went out! I was dragged out by you guys, okay?"

    Since they cooperated with them to fight a spell last Christmas, the two DKs suddenly realized that my abilities and theirs are quite complementary. Or if the three of us are together, the efficiency of completing the task will be doubled.

    And the damage on site will be minimized.

    Strange to say, Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie, a mage and a summoner, actually tend to be invincible at a distance.

    It's just that Wutiaowu's innate unlimited spells made him perfect for the shortcomings of melee combat, and Xia Youjie was also a hidden master of physique.

    However, when Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie formed a team, they basically used Wutiaowu as half a melee.

    But if I must say, I am more suitable for close combat than Gojo Satoru, after all, my position may be a melee assassin with Berserker HP.