96

Haiyuan bit the spoon and stared at the cashier counter with a tangled face.

    His senior was leaning on the edge of the cash register, and the blindfold had already been put away, revealing that handsome little white face.

    Gojo Satoru was blinking his blue eyes like ice lakes, like a peacock opening his screen, frantically brushing his presence.

    And the girl who was unfortunately targeted by him was pitiful.

    Haiyuan swore that he saw a very familiar expression on the other's face.

    ——It was the kind of stomachache expression that Gojo Satoru's students often showed on their faces.

    When it was over, he always felt that the first love of his predecessors would die halfway.

    "Buzz."

    Hui Yuan picked up the vibrating phone and glanced at it.

    It was a group that Wujogo had just pulled before he set off, and the group name was simple and rude.

    ——Xia Youjie physical and mental health care group.

    Huiyuan glanced at Gojo Satoru who was flamboyant not far away, and felt that the group name could be changed.

    It would be more appropriate to call the Wujou Mental Health Supervision Group, senior.

    [Haiyuan, Haiyuan, have you met Teacher Xia You's girlfriend? ]

    - This is Pang Da, who is always active in the front line of eating melons.

    【tuna. ]

    ——Student Goumaki, this is a typing group, but it is not necessary to speak rice balls.

    【Do you have a photo? I want to see beautiful girls. ]

    - Maki, didn't you act dismissively at first? !

    Hai Yuan reluctantly lowered his head to type.

    [No, my senior and I were eating at a nearby dessert shop. 】

    Panda/Dog Roll/Maki: ... Hey, isn't it?

    Haibara tried hard to consider the language, and continued to speak cautiously.

    [I think Senior Wujo may not have the time to observe Senior Xia You's girlfriend. ]

    [Because about an hour ago, Wujo-senpai also fell in love unexpectedly]

    - It's still the kind of person who wants to jump down, no one can persuade him, and he drinks three gulps to show his determination as soon as he hits the river. .

    As soon as these words came out, the group that had been constantly in the news suddenly became quiet.

    At first, Hai Yuan almost thought that there was a problem with his own network.