66

When Glass called me, I was concentrating on getting over the wall.

    The phone in my pocket vibrated slightly, I coughed lowly, then cleared my throat, trying my best to make my voice sound the same as usual, and then stood on the wall and connected the call.

    "Hello? Glass."

    "Gojo Satoru..."

    "Wait." I suddenly narrowed my eyes and interrupted the glass on the other end of the phone.

    "Give me thirty seconds."

    I pulled "Yellow Spring" out of the scabbard, and then jumped straight off the wall.

    A nimble tumbling, the curse spirit was split in half by me from the middle.

    Standing up and brushing the grass and dirt off my skirt, I continued talking on the phone.

    "I'm all right, what happened to the Wu you said earlier?"

    Nizi's voice revealed a faint sense of collapse.

    "I just wanted to ask you what happened to him. Did he suddenly explode again? Why is the workload doubled today? If I stay up all night, I'm going to die suddenly.

    " Expressed, but the voice had to be lowered.

    "He should be developing in the research field recently." I looked up at the suffocating energy above the whole building, and felt the concentration of the surrounding magic power. While keeping the phone connected, I ran into the building.

    ——There should also be a cursed embryo that has just entered the special class.

    "Maybe it was successful."

    Born into the field.

    To be honest, before Gojo Satoru, there should be something that only super-class spell spirits can master. At least I have never seen a second spell master have a domain.

    But Wutiaowu is unreasonable, others can't do it, it doesn't mean he can't do it.

    It is so tyrannical that God can't stand it. Every time Wujou breaks through, the curse spirit on our side will explode.

    The magic spirits walking all over the ground seemed to be some kind of balance, in order to limit this human being to be the strongest.

    Nitro sighed tiredly: "I know, be careful, pay attention to safety, come back to me if you're not feeling well."

    I smiled: "Don't worry, I'm fine."

    After hanging up the phone, I finally Still unable to hold back, he bent down and coughed a few times.

    His voice was muffled and hoarse, like a worn-out bellows inside his body.

    【what happened? 】While raising my legs and walking in, I couldn't help but ask the system.

    [Your body is overloaded, which is a normal side effect. ]