43

When the glass got up, I had already watered the flowers and was humming a song and frying poached eggs.

    "How many?"

    Nitrous didn't answer me, she sat on the bed in a daze, her eyelids still a little swollen.

    "The glass looks so cute."

    It's really cute, and no one can stop me from telling the truth.

    Nitro blinked slowly, blushing completely.

    "No matter how long it takes, I still can't get used to your straight ball." She supported her forehead.

    "For fried eggs, one is fine."

    "Okay." I took the spatula and shoveled the poached egg out and put it on the plate.

    "After you wash up, eat first. I'll go downstairs to get a courier."

    When I was making breakfast, I suddenly received a short message from Yokohama Logistics Company, saying that I had an expedited dispatch.

    I took off my apron and threw it on the back of the chair. I hurried downstairs and brought up the express box.

    "What did you buy?" Glass put on my white nightdress and came over curiously.

    "I don't remember either."

    This is the truth. If you have a dozen pre-sale deposits and other messes that have not been shipped, you will not know what is in your express box.

    "But looking at the packaging, it looks quite expensive." When did my courage become so fat, maybe it was the bonus that blinded my eyes.

    When I unpacked it, there was a very familiar necklace inside.

    It was actually the chocker that Zhongyuan Zhongyao said at the time that he would send me.

    Didn't expect it to be delivered so quickly.

    And the person who made this necklace seems to know that the person wearing it is a woman, and put a lot of thought into some small details, just to make it look more delicate.

    "so beautiful."

    Nitro came over.

    I smiled and compared it to my neck, it really looks good.

    "Ginza, let's go shopping in Ginza today." We have to arrange the return gift as soon as possible.

    "Hey, is that ok?"

    "No problem, I'll go and make a report with Mr. Ye Mo." I was going to stand up and look for my cell phone.

    As a result, just as I straightened up, I suddenly fainted.

    Nitro hurriedly supported me.

    "Qiannai, what's wrong with you!?"