46

"Wait a minute." I stopped the waiter who was escaping so fast.

    "I'm leaving soon, just put the wine on Shi'er's table." I couldn't help waving my hand. If it was known that the four of us were drinking together at the Cowherd's, it might not be as simple as writing a review.

    Hearing that, the male waiter seemed to breathe a sigh of relief: "You walk slowly."

    Before leaving, I couldn't help but glanced at where Shi Er was. He was very popular. Women are all around him.

    This is inevitable, after all, his temperament is really rare, lazy and dangerous, like some kind of beast in the jungle, which makes people feel nervous but at the same time can't help being addicted.

    If I could, I wouldn't want to go at all right now!

    "Huh? Is that the guy? I'm obviously more handsome."

    ... Even my obscure eyes were caught.

    Gojo Satoru, please don't use your talents in strange places.

    I glanced at the dk beside me with an inexhaustible glance, and before I had time to say anything, my eyes suddenly darkened.

    I:? ? ?

    Xia Youjie covered my eyes with his hands: "Let's go."

    I was taken out of the Cowherd shop in dejection.

    How should I put it, I was very happy originally, but I blame Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu!

    As for the glass side, I had to simplify the process for a while, and concluded in the last sentence: "So don't listen to their nonsense, it's all an accident! Accident!

    " , how can you still confess this kind of curse to others, it's too strange."

    ... You have to ask the system.

    "Yeah..." I was more speechless than her, lying on the table and fiddling with the chopsticks in front of me.

    Although we left Niulang, it is impossible to go back to school obediently. Anyway, the BBQ Bureau was destroyed by the mission, so the four of us simply found a restaurant along the street for dinner.

    "I want to eat strawberry puff pastry."

    Gojo Satoru raised his hand and agreed: "I want to eat it too." Glass: "What are you doing? We are in an     izakaya

    now, why do we want to eat something like cake."

Who will buy it?" Xia Youjie suggested.

    "Yeah, yeah." I immediately took out my dice roll app.

    Nitro: "Jie, don't get used to them!"

    As a result, a minute later, I was standing on the street with Gojo Satoru.

    How can this be, why do I have my share every time this kind of thing happens.