58

The curse spirit was climbing on the Ferris wheel not far away like an octopus.

    ——Several suction cups are constantly varying, seeming to be slow, but in fact they are moving very fast.

    "Where did this come from?" Gojo Satoru was speechless.

    "I really know where to choose." Nitro frowned.

    "The spell spirits who are still working overtime at Christmas really deserve to go to hell." I complained.

    However, Xia Youjie had already taken out his mobile phone and started making calls.

    I have to say that although the information in the magic world is so bad that it looks like an undercover agent sent by the magic spirit, the speed of dealing with such emergencies is still fast enough.

    In less than three minutes, the flow of people around the Ferris wheel began to be effectively evacuated.

    Ten minutes later, the originally lively corner of the amusement park had become empty.

    "What about those people?" I pointed to the tourists who were trapped in the Ferris wheel with blank faces and frightened eyes.

    Because of the curse spirit, the Ferris wheel had been forced to stop and made an overwhelmed creaking sound.

    "Huh? They always have a solution, right." Gojo Satoru pressed his knuckles impatiently, "It's not up to us anyway." ——A moment of

    silence for Mr. Sanwei's hairline.

    Gojo Go and Xia Youjie prepare for a quick battle.

    I put the bear in my hand into Nizi's arms, and as soon as she took it, I slapped her and hugged her.

    "Eh?" Nitro was startled, and put an arm around my neck.

    "I'll take the glass to a safe place first, and I'll come over to turn with you later."

    Wujo Satoru hurried towards the Ferris wheel with Xia Youjie, and threw a sentence.

    "Then you have to be fast enough."

    "Otherwise, I'm afraid you won't even be able to see the way it dissipates."

    - Really arrogant.

    "Nitro, hold tight."

    Since my proficiency in breathing techniques has reached 100%, my explosive power has also reached another level.

    After running forward for about a hundred meters, I stepped down with my right leg, and I held the glass in the air and jumped out directly from the surrounding wall.

    Before leaving, I also paid an [account] by the way.

    Really, these two guys are quite crazy, but if I hadn't put the finishing touches on them, I'm afraid they would have to form a group to go to Teacher Ye Mo's office to punish them for kneeling.