29

It was already afternoon when the game ended, and I wasted a lot of time. By the time I arrived at Jinjing General Hospital, it was almost evening.

    The summer heat has dissipated a lot.

    Hospitals have always been places where spell spirits are easily generated.

    I just walked a few dozen meters and already encountered several spell spirits.

    But they are all insignificant and low-level spell spirits, very weak, and I can even remove them without disturbing the people around me.

    The remaining magic power confused my perception.

    I frowned and walked to the depths of the hospital. Since I became a magician, I would feel uncomfortable instinctively when entering such a place with strong magic power.

    "Huh?"

    Suddenly, I found a filth that was not the same as other places. It was different from those vague residues of magic power, and it was more dense and obvious.

    My nerves suddenly tightened, and following those filthy traces, I came all the way to the back of the hospital.

    From the back door, there is a lawn, where other patients can take a walk or breathe fresh air on weekdays.

    It's not the same scene as I imagined.

    Before I approached the place where the most filth was thickest, I already heard the clamor of the teenagers.

    "...Even without Yukimura-senpai, we can still win the game!" A young man with black hair and curly hair said to the person sitting on the bench very emotionally.

    "Chiye, what are you talking about!" A red-haired boy next to him rushed over and pressed his head.

    "I, I didn't mean that!" Curly tried to explain.

    "Hurry up and apologize to the minister!"

    But the Yukimura-senpai they were talking about was not angry, his tone was gentle: "It's okay."

    "Sanada."

    Yukimura turned his face halfway, revealing a surprisingly beautiful profile face that almost ignored his gender.

    "I can't play due to illness this time, so I'll leave the game to you."

    Sanada, who was standing next to Yukimura, was obviously much more calm and reliable than his companions. He wore an indigo baseball cap and nodded slightly towards Yukimura: "We will definitely do it. Hand over the championship to you." The

    captain retired due to injury, and the team members never gave up. While comforting the captain, they did not lose their fighting spirit, and still pointed to the championship.

    ——This is obviously a scene that does not violate the harmony in the juvenile blood manga.

    But I felt chills all over.