81

And I quickly reacted to the scariest point.

    ——Xir's original surname seems to be Zen Yuan.

    Fu Hei was the surname he changed with his wife after he joined the family. I didn't think too much about it at first, I only sighed in private that his little white face is really dedicated to his work.

    But now that I think about it, this move is a bit of a clear line with the original family.

    After all, although it is only a few fragments, my family in the Chanyuan has left me with the first impression of being old-fashioned and stubborn.

    It's hard to imagine that Zhen Er actually came from such a family. It is estimated that things are going to be the opposite. There is nothing in his body that has anything to do with the Chanyuan.

    In fact, I don’t really care much about my own life experience. Whether it’s a Zen courtyard or anything else, it’s just a set symbol. It has nothing to do with me, let alone a sense of belonging.

    So I just dragged the system and rambled a few words.

    [Speaking of which, am I the elder of Xiao Hui? 】I even have time to dream.

    The system dealt a ruthless blow to my remarks.

    [Host, you are thinking too much, the family tree of a family like the Chanyuan is estimated to be no worse than a dictionary. In the current world line, the identity background of your character is only a relatively marginal branch, and you committed a crime ten years ago. At fault, the whole family has been expelled from the Chanyuan family]

    [Perhaps if you work hard, you can probably sneak into Fu Heihui's yard and become a maid]

    Me:...

    Yes, the Chanyuan family is extremely patriarchal, and the lowest there is Ordinary people without magic power, followed by women.

    If you're unfortunate enough to be an ordinary woman, congratulations, the hell script is already on the way.

    This kind of place really feels bad when I think about it, and I don't want to mention it again.

    The sweat dried on my body quickly, and I felt a little cold again, so I retracted back into the quilt.

    [Forget it, I still don’t know this kind of thing. ]

    [Sleep, good night, system]

    The system got stuck for a while, and seemed to realize that the communication with me was becoming more and more casual recently, and it stopped after saying good night.

    Unfortunately, the system can stop, but I can't stop.

    There is a cost to entering four omens dreams in a row.

    I burned to nearly 40 degrees that night, and Xia Youjie's face changed when he saw the thermometer.

    He made a quick decision, wrapped the quilt, and hugged me horizontally from the bed. He didn't care about being low-key or low-key, and summoned a curse spirit to carry me straight to the hospital.