106

I was caught off guard and almost fell directly on Xia Youjie.

    This made me a little annoyed, so I quickly put my other hand on Xia Youjie's chest and shouted angrily.

    "What are you doing!"

    I didn't expect Gojo Satoru to look less satisfied than me.

    He clicked his tongue and pulled me away from Xia Youjie with a displeased expression, looking at his posture, it seemed like he was going to pull me from another angle.

    Xia Youjie stopped his childish behavior in time.

    "Wu, stop fooling around." He directly took my hand and walked into the dormitory.

    I followed behind him step by step, and felt extraordinary joy because Gojo Satoru was shriveled, so I couldn't help turning my head and grimacing at him.

    But I didn't expect that not only was he not angry, but he couldn't help laughing in a low voice, and then reached out and squeezed my face.

    "Why don't you turn on the lights?"

    After I walked in, I was surprised to find that the furnishings here have not changed after I have been away for so long.

    I naturally stretched out my hand and turned on the standing lamp beside me.

    The dim light suddenly filled half of the bedroom.

    Gojo Satoru took my shoulders from behind and led me to the sofa not far away.

    "It's not a bad thing if I can't drive it, anyway, I can see clearly."

    Xia Youjie sat on the other side of me, with a lot of game CDs scattered on the coffee table in front of me.

    I was a little curious and picked up one, but I was surprised to find that the release date of this game disc was actually ten years ago.

    This is an old game.

    A strange premonition suddenly appeared in my heart. I couldn't help but look at the discs on it one by one, only to find that they were all games that I had played before. To be more precise, they all belonged to me.

    ——Some of them were bought by myself, and some were given by Gojo Go and Xia Youjie.

    I took a deep breath and managed to control my emotions.

    "Is this your room? Don't tell me you are living together?" I looked at Gojo Go and Xia Youjie suspiciously.

    Both of them showed an unbearable expression at the same time.

    "No, our room is in the next building."

    I was very puzzled: "Then why are you here?"

    Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie looked at each other.

    "The feng shui here is good."