26

But in the end, the outcome was still unresolved.

    If the two of me and Gojo Satoru can barely be considered a harmonious PK, then the three of me can only be called a big fight.

    At first, Xia Youjie helped me fight Wutiaowu together.

    I watched these two people actually pinch them and quietly tried to steal the house.

    As a result, when I moved here, those two people suddenly attacked me together as if they saw through my thoughts, dragging me back into the battle.

    Really outrageous.

    Seeing that I was about to be beaten to death by Wutiaowu's iron fist, Xia Youjie would suddenly turn back and help me fight Wutiaowu together.

    After repeating this chaotic plot cycle more than three times, I finally lost my patience.

    "Ah ah ah ah! You are perverts!"

    "This is not playing games! It is playing with me!" I angrily threw the gamepad into Xia Youjie's arms.

    "Stop playing! I announce that the first game hegemony contest is over!"

    "Huh?" a white-haired DK shouted with dissatisfaction, "Qianna, do you think you are going to lose before you say that? "

    It's obvious that you're going to lose!"

    "I don't care! Three days of dessert!"

    "Yeah!" You evil white-haired monster!

    "Alright, alright," Xia Youjie tried to calm down the battle. He took out a wagashi from the gift I gave him and stuffed it into Wujo Wu's mouth.

    "Why don't you think about what to do now if you don't play games?"

    Gojo Satoru was busy eating and didn't speak.

    I picked up the phone on one side and swiped it with interest: "It seems that a horror movie is very popular recently. Would you like to watch it together?"

    "Hmm." Xia Youjie approached my phone screen.

    "This, it seems to be a series of movies, but I haven't seen it, Satoru, have you seen it?"

    Wujo Satoru also glanced at my screen.

    "Um (no) hm (look) hm (gone)."

    "Eh? Is that so?" I suddenly thought.

    "In this way, I will accompany you to make up the first one. The first one is super classic!"

    I have already watched the first one, so I will never be afraid. Wouldn't it be possible to appreciate the shivering appearance of Xiayou and Wutiao? .

    Just thinking about it makes me laugh.

    Xia Youjie didn't seem to see my malicious intentions, and agreed with my suggestion calmly.