10

One second, I was still distressed that the other party and Gojo Satoru turned out to be together, and the next second I almost jumped up with excitement.

    Xia Youjie, right?

    I've made a deal with your friend!

    You have never met such a generous person in your life, you are a philanthropist.

    Xia Youjie is undoubtedly a key figure in the dungeon of the High School of Magical Arts. His favorability rating of just five points instantly lifted me out of poverty on the spot.

    I looked at the favorability score that suddenly reached 700 points, and my hands trembled slightly.

    I didn't even notice what Xia Youjie said afterward. Instead, the other party noticed my absent-mindedness and took the initiative to ask.

    "Are you all right?"

    "I'm fine! I'm fine." I quickly replied to my best friend in life.

    From today, you are my Best Friend!

    Xia Youjie was taken aback by those big shining eyes.

    The corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and he couldn't help recalling the beating smile on Gojo Satoru's face when he threw himself the job of picking up a new classmate back to a high school.

    "Hey, Jie, it's not me who said that, our new classmate is not only weak, but even here," Wujogo still had black round-framed sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, and his slender fingers pressed against the position of his temple.

    "It doesn't look very normal."

    "Yi Mo-sensei is really confused!"

    Then Wujo Satoru was chased by the right way of Noh Mo, who happened to pass by, and hit him two streets.

    Seeing his attitude, the job of picking up new classmates naturally fell on Xia Youjie's head.

    On the contrary, Xia Youjie believed that he always had a protective attitude towards these weak ordinary people.

    Even to a certain extent, he thinks that conjurers exist to protect non-sorcerers.

    To protect the weak, this is his meaning and responsibility.

    The new classmate is indeed very weak, his hands and feet are weak, and even the magic power on his body is faint. With such aptitude, it is indeed a bit reluctant to enter the high school of magic.

    But maybe the nocturnal teacher has other plans.

    Xia Youjie thought so, but she still had the usual smile on her face.

    I looked at the other party and took out the phone and dialed a number.

    "The matter is settled, the [account] can be put away."

    "By the way, there is an ordinary person here, and I need to send someone to deal with it."

    "The victim? No, Mr. Sanwei, is the accomplice, or the principal. Maybe."

    After speaking, Xia Youjie hung up the phone regardless of the surprised and uncertain questioning from the other side.

    Me: ... wow, that's cool, it's my best friend.

    Yes, I am such a ruthless person who helps relatives and does not help, although even the name of best friend is unilaterally proclaimed by me.

    Xia Youjie didn't seem to plan to stay here any longer after speaking.

    He put away the spell spirit and said to me: "Let's go."

    This is to take me back to the high school of spells.

    Although I don't know why this school is so busy, it still arranges people to pick up new students, but after hesitating for two seconds, I still reluctantly refused.

    "Don't bother Xia Youjun, I still have some personal matters to deal with, which may take a week."

    After saying this, my heart was bleeding.

    It really hurts my heart to miss such an opportunity for the two of you to get together to gain goodwill!

    Xia Youjie also seemed a little surprised that I still insisted on going to the high school of magic arts by myself after being attacked by the magic spirit.

    But he wasn't a nice guy who likes to worry about others, so he just shrugged.

    "Okay, then I'll give you the specific address and map."

    Although I knew this was just a courtesy, I couldn't help but be moved.

    It's so sweet, Xia Youjun!

    Before I left, I plucked up the courage to ask Xia Youjie for contact information, but the other party didn't refuse and exchanged phone numbers with me.

    "Thank you, I've caused you trouble!"

    "It's fine."

    Five minutes later, I left Jiura's residence with a map in hand, and on the way I almost ran into a bespectacled man with a sad face.

    Fortunately, the other party responded quickly and moved away. Seeing the other party's bald appearance at an early age, I couldn't help feeling sympathy.

    How oppressive your boss is.

    It was not until I walked 500 meters away that I suppressed my heartbeat and turned into a small alley.

    "System, apply for the exchange of [Gracie's Fighting Technique - Beginner Level]."

    [You have obtained: Gracie's Fighting Technique - Beginning Level]