39

This is what Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu saw when they got rid of the curse spirit and rushed back to the train.

    The girl was sitting on the roof of the speeding train, and she seemed to be trembling slightly when she looked closely, and there was a curse tool that was broken in two in the middle.

    "Wow." Gojo Satoru widened his eyes, a little surprised.

    He knew how weak Luye China was back then. I'm afraid any ordinary person could hit her.

    But in less than a month, she was able to kill a first-level curse spirit by herself.

    And according to the information obtained by Six Eyes, this spell spirit is already close to the quasi-superior grade. If it hadn't been removed today, I'm afraid there will be an extra super-grade spell spirit in a short time.

    Wujogo walked over to the almost-dissipated curse spirit, picked up a simple-looking earring, and put it in front of him to observe carefully.

    Xia Youjie frowned, approached and patted Luye Qianna on the shoulder.

    "Can you stand up?"

    She should have lost her strength. No matter how fast she progresses, this level of spell spirit is a bit reluctant for her.

    The girl didn't raise her head, but Xia Youjie heard the other party's subtle sobbing.

    "Qiannai, what's wrong with you?" He subconsciously approached.

    Gojo Satoru, who was standing beside him and looked around, also realized something. He put away the earrings in his hand and bent over to look over.

    Then the two DKs were surprised to find out.

    Luye China, she was crying.

    The girl finally turned her head, and her eyes were filled with tears.

    "Woo woo, woo woo, why did you guys come here?" She seemed to collapse, and directly reached out and hugged Xia Youjie's waist, burying herself in his arms.

    Xia Youjie froze, almost unable to move.

    The black and smooth hair hooks wrapped around his wrists, and tears quickly soaked the jacket.

    The usual Luye Qianna don't cry, she is rarely unhappy, and even if there is, she can quickly coax herself.

    She seems to be always alive and full of energy.

    Xia Youjie had never seen her cry so sadly, she couldn't help trembling while crying, as if she had been wronged so much that her tears couldn't bear it.

    "Hey, what's wrong with you?" Gojo Satoru was also taken aback by this battle.

    "I... hiccup..." Luye Qianna cried until she hiccupped, and it took a long time for her head to stick out a little from Xia Youjie's arms, her eyes reddened and she secretly looked at Gojo Gou.

    "Gojo-kun...I want to ask you something."

    "Ask."