2

After the character card was generated, the transparent cover surrounding me still did not disappear.

    Just when I was puzzled, the light curtain in front of me swayed again, and the original girl's portrait disappeared immediately.

    In its place is a huge national map covering almost all the cities and towns.

    【Please select your Raiders location. ]

    [Reminder: The location of the raid is very important and will determine the target of your subsequent raids. 】

    This sentence dispelled my intention to choose a city at random.

    After struggling for about half a minute, I hesitantly pointed to the bright white spot in front of me.

    【Tokyo】

    【Are you sure that the story development location is Tokyo? ]

    [Confirmation]

    After confirming that the landing place was Tokyo, the light curtain in front of me changed again, and this time, the profiles of different universities appeared in front of me.

    Tokyo is a big city, and there are so many schools that I was dazzled.

    There is a specific introduction under the name of each school, in addition to several Q-version character portraits.

    They wear school uniforms of different styles and should represent the main target of the attack.

    "Ah..."

    I pulled the light curtain with a breakdown, almost thinking that I was suffering from stress-induced face blindness.

    The characters in the Q version are all very similar in appearance. In the end, I can only judge whether these third-class handsome guys in front of me are my own based on whether the hairstyles and uniforms are good or not.

    [Do you need to enable the category check? ]

    "Kai Kai Kai." Although I didn't understand what this so-called classification check was, I instinctively thought it was a system prompt, which had already begun to bloom.

    Sure enough, after the classification was turned on, the originally disorganized colleges and universities were roughly divided into different types.

    Sports, academics, general...

    I have always preferred sports teenagers. After all, there is no one who can resist the sunny and fresh canine teenagers.

    Warm and healing, definitely my cup of tea.

    But just when I was about to check out all the sports colleges, a dark golden option suddenly passed over the corner of my eyes.

    [Special]

    What is this, I was a little surprised to get closer, the instinct of being addicted to games for many years made me subconsciously click into this category.