42

Gojo Satoru, Xia Youjie, Glass and I, four people sat around the small dining table in my dormitory.

    Everyone has a small card on their forehead.

    No one meant to speak.

    Only Gojo Satoru can cheat by relying on his six eyes, and Haw crookedly tried to get us to speak.

    I glanced at the card stuck to his forehead.

    [Cannot say words related to waiting]

    This is his task. During the game, Gojo Satoru will fail if he violates the rules on the card, and the three of us will use all means to lure him to say words related to waiting.

    But looking at Gojo Satoru's fearless appearance, he knew that he definitely knew what was on his card.

    Of course, I also have the card on my head, but I don't have six eyes, so I have absolutely no idea what's written on it.

    Damn, Nitro is right, next time you play the game, you must not bring Gojo Satoru, his ability is too cheating.

    Nitro sat across from me with a blank expression on his face, no matter what Gojo Satoru said, he didn't respond.

    It was written on the card on her forehead.

    [Can't sing]

    ... Who would sing for no reason!

    pass!

    Who invented this game, I turned to look at Xia Youjie next to me in desperation.

    and many more.

    I opened my eyes.

    [Can't shake hands with other people]

    This is simple, although according to Xia Youjie's character, he will definitely not make any unnecessary actions under the circumstance of vigilance.

    But this game has a bug.

    I smiled sinisterly, and looked at the glass opposite.

    "Jie." Nitrous shouted suddenly.

    At the moment when his attention shifted, I suddenly reached out and held Xia Youjie's hand on the table.

    Xia Youjie: ? ? ?

    "You lost!"

    I excitedly gave Nizi a high five.

    Xia Youjie took off the card with a speechless expression.

    "...It's actually this."

    "I'm willing to admit defeat, Jie!" "Let

    's see what the punishment is?"

    Xia Youjie turned over the card, the back of which was written the punishment for losing the game.

    "Do ten push-ups."