9

"Is it the type that looks gentle but is actually arrogant..."

    I muttered at a volume that I could only hear.

    "What?" The

    boy tilted his head in confusion.

    He is tall and handsome, wearing a uniform similar to Wujogou's, but he wears a pair of wide-leg pants on the lower body. Fortunately, his legs are long enough to not look bloated.

    His half-length hair was tied into a ball at the back of his head, leaving only a bang on his forehead.

    "Well, it's fine."

    I had a guess about the identity of the other party in my heart, "Is this yours?"

    I pointed to the curse spirit who entered through the broken window.

    The young man had a smile on his face, but it gave me a casual feeling.

    "Yeah."

    I was about to say something, but was suddenly interrupted by a painful hissing sound.

    It turned out that in the short dozen seconds that I was talking to the boy, the situation in front of me had undergone tremendous changes.

    The three-mouthed curse spirit that was still aggressively facing me in front of me was now like a powerless ball. It was slapped on the wall by the curse spirit who came in behind, and it couldn't even buckle.

    It whimpered and hissed in its mouth, along with the sound of its sharp teeth hitting each other, and I got goosebumps when I heard it.

    Naoko Yoshiura was covered in sweat, and his face was no longer kind, but instead showed a kind of hysterical hideousness.

    She looked at her "grandson" and shouted sternly as she rushed towards the boy and me.

    "You! What have you done to my Kaita! Let him go! You lunatics, demons!" Gao

    .

    The thief shouts to catch the thief.

    I didn't understand it, but I was blown away.

    The boy frowned, did not let the curse spirit that obeyed him take action, and took a half step back easily, dodging Naoko Yoshiura's unruly attack.

    Really a good boy.

    But at this time, don't pay attention to respecting the old and loving the young.

    I sneered as I watched Naoko Yoshiura reluctantly climbed up and attacked me.

    After co-authoring it for a long time, I still think I am a soft persimmon, and anyone dares to pinch it.

    I didn't hesitate, I just kicked the opponent directly.

    Yes, I really can't beat the curse spirit, my physical strength and strength are very ordinary.