109

If I just had nothing to do in the beginning and prepared to join in the fun, then when I arrived at the scene, I saw the filth of the magic power that was so strong that I couldn't ignore it, and the alarm bell in my brain rang instantly.

    This scene is too familiar, at least I have experienced it more than once.

    ——In the beginning, it was just a daily task within the scope of ability, and it was not until you walked in that you found that it was a burial place that others carefully selected for you.

    Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie were on a business trip at this time and couldn't make it.

    There were too many coincidences, and countless conspiracy theories flashed in my mind. I barely had time to think. I clenched the bag of curse tools in my hand and rushed into the [account].

    But he was stopped by Yidizhi.

    "Ms. Luye, this place is too dangerous, it's not the place you should come."

    I was anxious to get angry, but the fire was even bigger when I was stopped like this.

    Pulling tightly on Idichi's tie, I stared into his eyes.

    "You know why Dangerous let them in."

    Yidizhi was actually two years younger than Wujo Satoru, but he looked a bit bigger on the outside, and there were thin lines on the corners of his eyes and mouth, which made him look more realistic. Age does not match.

    His black pupils, stained with exhaustion and unease, flashed uncomfortably: "I..."

    Yidizhi almost couldn't hold back and retreated: "I'm sorry, I have already contacted the teacher of the high school, but in any case, you You shouldn't go in anymore."

    He's not really a bad person, even an honest person.

    Faced with such a face, it is always difficult for me to lose my temper unscrupulously.

    So in the end, I held back and just pushed him away, letting go of the tie that was torn down by me.

    "How long have they been in?"

    I took a deep breath, trying to keep myself as calm as possible.

    Yidizhi pursed the corners of his dry mouth and said, "Twenty minutes."

    - This is really bad, but if they are smart enough, maybe the situation is not so bad that it is irreversible.

    I pulled out the long knife from the magic tool bag, and then threw the black bag into Yidizhi's arms with my backhand.

    "Stay away and wait to pick us up."

    I turned my back to him and waved at him.

    Familiar, malevolent incantations oppressed every inch of my bones, but I suddenly felt relieved. No matter what profession I had before, I couldn't give me a real sense of belonging. Everything I did seemed to be separated by a layer of film. While others are fully engaged, I don't feel down-to-earth at all.