94

Xia Youjie left.

    When I closed the door and faced the heavy makeup and lace skirt on my face, the knotweed turned a blind eye and had no intention of asking questions.

    "Teacher, next time you work overtime so late, you can tell me, I can come to pick you up, be safe."

    He thought for a while and added another sentence.

    "If that friend of yours doesn't have time."

    I remembered that I had told Hu Zhang that I didn't have a friend before, so it seemed like I was lying.

    "We actually just met today..." I hesitated for a while, but decided to explain.

    "Wow, that's so good." Knotweed laughed.

    "I made a new friend." He yawned and waved at me, "I'm going to bed first, teacher, you should rest early too."

    Before going upstairs, Yuren Kuzhang suddenly seemed to remember something and patted his forehead. , turned to me and said.

    "The new dress is very nice."

    "Pfft." I supported my forehead and couldn't help laughing.

    "Thank you, go to bed, good night."

    "Good night."

    I thought that meeting Xia Youjie was just an accident, and I might not have the chance to meet again after that.

    But I soon discovered that that day was just the beginning.

    One day a week later, I came to the custom shop as a part-time job after get off work.

    But this time, instead of wearing a revealing skirt or makeup, I wore a simple and comfortable cotton shirt with a camel-colored long skirt.

    The mother, Sang, who tried to hit my head with her nails that day, was called Ganli, and everyone called her Mrs. Ganli.

    Mrs. Ganley, who was flamboyant, saw the next second of me, and a dissatisfied expression appeared on her face.

    But for some reason, I had to swallow those complaints and reprimands.

    Seems choked up.

    "You... Forget it, hurry up and go, don't linger."

    I hurriedly slipped away as if receiving amnesty.

    Despite this, the faint voice of Mrs. Ganley could still be heard behind her.

    "...It's really good luck for her."

    I opened the door of a private room.

    The person sitting inside raised his eyes and looked in my direction, and his narrow and delicate eyebrows made him more and more difficult to approach.

    ——It doesn’t look like someone who would appear in this kind of windy place at all.

    But this person just appeared, and he didn't pull it for a day, so often that I even wondered if the magic world was over, and Xia Youjie didn't even need to go back to class.