110

field?

    Is it possible to open the realm directly with the power of just one finger?

    With a hair on my back, I subconsciously wanted to step back.

    I was fortunate enough to experience the boundless emptiness of Gojo Satoru. Even if the other party did not fight me seriously at all, but only used it for a second or two in a half-joking state during the competition, it still gave me a kind of Totally helpless feeling of powerlessness.

    And after I came out, I felt like my brain was about to burn out, and I was so angry that I didn't speak to Gojo Satoru for two days.

    ——Lianmian Su Nuo was the king of curses thousands of years ago. If I want to come to his realm, it must be completely different from the curse spirits I have come into contact with before, maybe it is similar to Wujo Satoru.

    Just as I was secretly vigilant holding the knife, I suddenly felt a breeze blowing past my ears.

    Then I almost got goosebumps on my skin.

    The super-special curse spirit of the freshman in front of him was cut into five pieces neatly from top to bottom.

    So fast, I pursed my lips and stared at the two-sided Su Nuo and walked slowly to the divided curse spirit - and then took out a very familiar object from the most central position.

    It turned out to be his other finger.

    Seeing that Liang Mian Su Nuo leisurely put away that finger, I subconsciously assumed a posture ready to strike back at any time.

    But I found that he didn't look at me, but looked in a bad mood, put his hands in his pockets, and turned his head away with a displeased face.

    "Hey, it's done."

    "Huh?" I looked at him blankly.

    What a mess.

    The air pressure visible to the naked eye on both sides of the Nuo was lower, he impatiently increased the volume and repeated it.

    "Hey, kid, don't mess with me, come out quickly!"

    After realizing that he was talking to the knotweed in his body, I couldn't help looking at the back of the two-faced Su Nuo, hoping that the familiar pink-haired boy would appear in the next second, smiling brightly and energetically at me.

    but no.

    The super-grade spell spirit has disappeared, but the dense spell spirit around it hasn't been dissipated for a while. I don't know if it's because of this, I almost have the illusion that it's hard to breathe.

    The body of the knotweed turned his back to me motionless, but I knew very well that the person standing in front of him was still the two-faced nuo.

    Impossible, the previous several times the knotweed has an absolute advantage in the control of the body.

    "Yuren!"