12

Xia Youjie did not contact me after exchanging numbers with me.

    I wanted to brush up on my presence, but I was really busy with my skill proficiency this week, and I really didn’t know what to say, and I was worried that it would be self-defeating. In the end, the other person’s name was still lying in my contact list.

    Originally thought that before entering the high school of magic, there would be no intersection with the other party.

    Who would have thought that Xia Youjie would take the initiative to call me.

    With that in mind, I pressed on.

    "Is it Luye?"

    "Yes, Xiayou."

    "That's right, I just finished a task. Do I need to take you back to the high school? Or Luye still needs some time to do his own business. "

    No, no, I'm already busy! Thank you Xia Youjun."

    Until I hung up the phone, I was stunned and couldn't respond.

    Xia Youjie is also very nice, I thought in disbelief, if it wasn't for the fact that the other person's favorability was still only 5% of that of a stranger, I would suspect that he had a crush on me.

    Xia Youjie arrived very quickly. He was still wearing the black uniform of a high school in spells. He was half-leaning against me and saw him from a distance. He waved and shouted.

    "Here I am!"

    He looked back, his eyes stopped for a moment when he fell on me.

    Xia Youjie opened his eyes slightly.

    "...Student Luye?"

    "Huh? It's me."

    However, Xia Youjie was only stunned for a moment before returning to his usual expression. His eyes were slender and slightly raised at the corners, like standard fox eyes.

    He is obviously not very serious, but when he narrows his eyes and smiles, he looks gentle and amiable.

    "Let's go."

    "Yeah."

    I followed Xia Youjie step by step.

    His tone was steady, and he casually said some precautions: "Is Luye's luggage ready? If you go to a high school, it may be inconvenient to come down to buy things."

    I was about to nod my head, but I quickly reacted: "What does it mean to be inconvenient?"

    "Well...it means inconvenient. After all, if the school is on the mountain, it will take a lot of time to get down." I.

    The other party, like Gojo Satoru, was only an underage high school student, but his height was extremely oppressive.

    I was 1.65 meters tall and had to raise my head awkwardly to look directly into his eyes.