37

When is it.

    I was blinded.

    After carefully checking each character's favorability, I discovered that there is a small asterisk next to Mr. Nakaya's name.

    I only noticed the duplicate name when I checked it before and missed this detail.

    For easy distinction, the system will add an asterisk next to the name of the main Raiders character in other dungeons as a note.

    Therefore, Mr. Zhongye's favorability will be exchanged for favorability points in a ratio of one to twenty.

    [The current favorability of Zhongyuan Zhongyao: 32%]

    It has increased by 5% compared to when I watched it before, and a total of more than 600 favorability points can be exchanged.

    In addition to some ordinary NPCs who had a good impression of me for some unknown reason, they were just up to the mark.

    Fifteen thousand points.

    Breathing couldn't help but quicken.

    I actually did it.

    I can't wait to open the system mall to exchange for the breath of thunder that I've been thinking about, regardless of being in the taxi at this time.

    Anxiously, I pressed the button to confirm the purchase, and the favorability value I had accumulated for a long time was instantly cleared.

    However, the favorability points obtained from the exchange will not affect the favorability of the characters, so I don't care too much.

    A few seconds later, the long-lost electronic sound of the system sounded again.

    [You have obtained the S-level skill: Breath of Thunder-One Type]

    [Do you want to equip it now? 】

    Yes yes yes.

    I pressed the confirm button without hesitation.

    [Current proficiency: 1/1000]

    Unlike the previous physical skills, Thunder Breath as an S-level skill does not use a percentage to calculate favorability.

    [The current unlocking degree of the skill: 1/? ]

    [Unlocked: Breath of Thunder-One Type-Thunderbolt Flash]

    [At the same time, obtain the matching skill: Basic breathing method]

    [Current proficiency: 1%]

    [Acquire the matching skill: Basic swordsmanship]

    [Current proficiency: 1 %]

    [Warning: Because your proficiency is too low, the character synchronization rate will be turned on. ]

    [When the proficiency reaches 100, you can choose to turn off the synchronization rate. 】