91

It was a little cold all over.

    I frowned and tried to turn over, but the sudden weightlessness woke me up instantly.

    I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the edge of a roof somewhere.

    If I hadn't woken up quickly, I would have fallen on the spot.

    Me: ...what happened.

    The house I live in is only three stories high.

    If I were still that spellcaster, I would probably have just jumped around, but I'm just an ordinary person now.

    Three floors are enough.

    There's no way down here, I'm still in my nightgown, and I don't even have a cell phone.

    What should I do, I can't help but worry.

    When I was at a loss, a familiar voice suddenly sounded in my consciousness.

    [Binding successful, restarting]

    Hearing this familiar electronic sound, my eyes widened in surprise.

    [Good evening, host]

    - Isn't this my dog ​​system?

    For a while, my mood was really extremely complicated.

    At the same time, I felt that it must be no good for this guy to appear, and at the same time I couldn't help but want to cry.

    Two diametrically opposed emotions were pulling at each other, and I could only stammer out in the end.

    [You didn't disappear...]

    [Thanks to you] The

    system is still a good and stable system.

    I seem to have suddenly found the backbone, the original anxiety has also faded a lot, and my brain finally has time to think.

    [So what happened, did you make me appear here suddenly? Am I still in my original world? 】

    Hearing this, the system suddenly sighed in a very humane way.

    [Actually, I have the same confusion as you] The

    system and I had a hard time together, and found that neither of us knew exactly why we appeared here.

    According to the system, it was indeed scattered by the world consciousness at that time, and it didn't wake up again until it was successfully bound to me.

    [I do have an emergency system in my body, which will activate the emergency plan when the main system crashes, and then I don’t know what happened, causing me to be bound to you again]

    Okay.

    I scratched my head and decided to discuss this topic later, and to solve the problem for now.