89

"Sir, your cake."

    "Thank you."

    Xia Youjie reached out and took the delicately packaged dessert box.

    The inside is a strawberry milk-flavored cake, and the outer layer is topped with a bow tied with a pale pink ribbon.

    The wind chime at the door of the store made a thin sound as Xia Youjie pushed the door, and then smashed with a ding dong on this winter afternoon.

    He just completed a task overnight, and now plans to return to the high school.

    Today is very lively, probably because it is Christmas. Although the weather is cold, there are many people on the street. There are hymns, decorations and sweet aromas everywhere.     " Hahahahahahahahahaha

    ."

    "Bastard! Give it back to me!" "Stop making

    trouble, give it back to Nana." Xia Youjie's footsteps stopped, and he followed his reputation.    

 It was two men and one woman, who were still wearing the same uniforms. They should have been students who skipped classes at the high school next door and came out to play.     

The boys and girls huddled together.     

The girl among them had her back to Xia Youjie, she had long black and smooth hair, the ends of which were neatly trimmed and fell to her waist.     - His heart was beating wildly.    

 Perhaps Xia Youjie's gaze stayed on the girl for too long, and the two boys standing beside her both cast unkind glances, but they did not step forward out of some kind of fear.    

 Aware of her companion's vigilance, the girl turned her head.    

 She noticed Xia Youjie's gaze, and couldn't help blushing: "Uh, do you know me?"     

Xia Youjie looked at her warm brown eyes, and suddenly it seemed like someone had poured a bucket of ice water on her face. Down, those soft emotions in my mind disappeared instantly.   

  So he put on a gentle and distant smile again.    

 "Feel sorry."

    Without further explanation, Xia Youjie returned to the high school alone.

    He opened the door of the dormitory.

    ——This is not his dormitory. To be precise, this dormitory does not live in people, and no one knows its former owner. The other party may have left the magic world to live an ordinary and plain life. Accidentally died during a mission, who knows.

    But for some unknown reason, Xia Youjie prefers this place to his own room.

    My friend Gojo Satoru curled up on the sofa and seemed to catch up on sleep. He only frowned when he heard the sound of the door opening, but did not wake up.

    And Nitro, sitting on the windowsill, gave him a tired look.

    "It's back, Jie."