53

"Nitrogen." I raised my hand and unfolded the list in my hand with a serious expression.

    "Have you confirmed that you have bought everything?"

    "Potatoes, beef, milk, onions..." I immediately raised my hand and questioned, "Is it sweet     onions

    this time?"

Zhong: "It's Sweet Onion this time!"

    "Ok, the alarm is lifted." I breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Cocoa powder, donuts, creamy strawberry cake..." The

    two of us checked everything on the list one by one, and finally I picked up a box of cold fireworks beside my feet and nodded towards the glass.

    "Everything is ready, hurry up."

    I couldn't help stomping my feet. I don't know why it's so cold this winter, and I just don't want to go out. I feel that my joints are freezing and sore when I go out.

    Because my strength is much greater than that of glass, it is natural for me to carry a little more things at this time.

    There were shopping bags hanging from his left and right shoulders, and a huge cardboard box in his hand.

    As soon as I got out of the mall, I was almost blown back by the cold wind blowing in my face.

    "Hey!"

    I grinned.

    With heavy gloves, Glass unscrewed the thermos awkwardly and fed me a mouthful of hot chocolate.

    I barely breathed a sigh of relief, then stretched out my hand and tugged my woolen hat down: "Come on."

    "Come on!"

    Glass and I ran all the way, and finally stopped in front of two bicycles.

    One of the bicycles is bright yellow, and there are two bare-bottomed crayons on the handle.

    Glass couldn't help grinning: "Every time I see your bicycle, it's a mental shock to me."

    "It's so ruthless."

    "Wow, he told me last week that he likes to think that I have good taste, so it can be seen that there is no problem with my aesthetics." I confidently put the suitcase in my hand into the basket in front of the bicycle.

    "He doesn't have a bicycle at all, so he has no right to speak."

    I pretended not to hear, and hung the two shopping bags on the left and right shoulders on the handles respectively, and began to drive dangerously crookedly.

    "Come on, glass, the guy who rides slowly is going to explain why he skipped class with Teacher Ye Mo."

    Glass: ? ? ?

    "Qianna! Wait for me!"

    Tomorrow is the Christmas Eve I've been looking forward to for a long time, and I spent a lot of money to buy apples for everyone.