38

It's not the same as the spell spirits I've encountered before.

    The spell this time gave me a great sense of oppression. I had also singled out a quasi-first-level spell at the playground before, but the pressure on me from the other party was far less intense than it is now.

    Gojo Satoru's movements were very fast, I almost blinked and he disappeared in front of me.

    Xia Youjie is not far behind, I am a little slower than both of them.

    When I was about to reach the last carriage with the mantra bag, I found Gojo Satoru standing at the junction of the two carriages and did not go in.

    At his feet lay a fainted flight attendant.

    I walked over and Xia Youjie, who was standing beside him, glanced sideways at me.

    "It's a super-class spell."

    My heart tightened, and I quickly asked, "Is there anything I can do?"

    "Take the flight attendant out of here, and leave the rest to me and Jie."

    Wutiao Wu smiled, and he stretched out his finger to point to the connection between the two carriages, making a gesture of severing in two.

    "I'm going here."

    "Cut it open."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Xia Youjie reached out and picked up the unconscious conductor and threw it in my direction. At the same time, Wujou Satoru also shot.

    He raised his hand and waved, and the entire carriage was cut directly from the train.

    Xia Youjie deserved to be his partner, they cooperated tacitly, almost in the next second, the curse spirit released by Xia Youjie wrapped the entire disjointed carriage, preventing it from directly derailing due to the huge acceleration.

    The sound of the cars breaking was drowned out by the rumbling of the rails.

    I reached out to hug the unconscious flight attendant and quickly backed away.

    He hurriedly threw a small tent on the carriage.

    At this time, Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu both stayed in the last compartment that had left.

    Although I made a cover up and paid the bill, I definitely can't handle such a big thing alone.

    After placing the conductor who was knocked unconscious by Gojo Satoru into the seat, I hurriedly called Nougat-sensei to report the situation.

    "I see."

    "The two of them are fine even if they are super class."

    "Luye, stay in the train to protect the non-artists."

    "I understand, Mr. Yemo."

    After hanging up the phone , I looked worriedly at the night outside the window.

    Super-grade spell spirits are rare, let alone appear in places like trains.