45

"What kind of mature man can there be here, Qianna, wake up!"

    "Huh?" I whispered close to the glass, "As long as there is money in this place, any type of man can be found."

    "...But." Glass also got closer, "I don't think these people are as good-looking as Jie and Wu."

    I looked left and right, and finally I had to admit that Glass was telling the truth.

    Xia Youjie and Wutiao Wu are definitely handsome guys, especially Wujiao Wu, if he goes to be a little white face, he will definitely be the top card.

    And although it is relatively young in terms of age, the magician's strong physique undoubtedly makes up for this.

    I scratched my head, unwilling to go home like this.

    "But, they are super uninteresting." I shook my finger, "It is said that the cowherds here can talk and talk sweetly. I want to see it." "Just come and     drink

    , I will invite you." I

took a sip of the sour whiskey in front of me and put my hand on my chin: "Okay, but someone like this has to pay for it."

    I didn't dare to drink casually, so I just ordered a glass of juice in my hand and smelled it. He waved his hand nonchalantly.

    "I just handed out a few bonuses, just to spend."

    Although he said it very boldly, when some cowherds with strange hair colors and delicate makeup on their faces took the initiative to talk to me , I couldn't let go, and finally I had no choice but to decline others.

    Nitro, on the other hand, showed no interest from beginning to end, drinking silently beside him.

    I was pretty excited at first, but then I realized that the fancy-dressed cowherds weren't going to pique my interest.

    ...Damn, Aesthetic has already been raised by Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie.

    Just when I thought there was nothing interesting here, and when I was about to leave, I suddenly heard two exclamations not far away.

    I looked over subconsciously.

    The result happened to be looking at a black-haired man.

    "Hi." I gasped for breath almost instantly.

    So handsome.

    And he is completely different from DK.

    Unlike other Cowherds who have been carefully sprayed with two pounds of hairspray, the man's short black hair is scattered like this, and the end of the hair is slightly raised, but it still sticks to his smooth neck line.

    There is a knife scar on his lips, but the handsomeness that does not damage his face makes him look full of wild vitality.

    The black work vest tightly wrapped his strong and burly muscles.

    So handsome, so spicy.