95

Soon, the sporadic information that Haiyuan knew was fooled by Wujo Satoru's mouth, and all of them were fooled.

    "Huh?! Is that so! Jie actually went to the custom shop and found a girlfriend there!"

    Wujo Satoru held his chin in his hands, full of emotion throughout the whole process, and even a sigh was cadenced.

    Panda: "It's really exciting, as expected of Teacher Xia You."

    Dog roll: "Salmon salmon."

    Maki: "...Remove all your dirty thoughts."

    —— Obviously not interested just now, but When listening to the gossip, everyone spontaneously crowded over.

    Please, this is Xia Youjie's gossip, it's a big loss if you don't listen to it.

    On the other hand, Hui Yuan was surrounded by an uncomfortable face, and he coughed in a low voice as he looked at everyone's eyes gleaming.

    "Actually, I don't really know, and I haven't seen each other."

    "Also, it's not good for me to say this kind of thing..." Haiyuan looked tangled and seemed very worried.

    Wujo Satoru waved his hand and hooked his junior's shoulder very casually, speaking earnestly.

    "That guy Jie has never been in a relationship. As his friends, we should be more concerned about his physical and mental health, and we can't let him be deceived by a woman who appeared out of nowhere! Your information, Huiyuan, is very useful, well done. "

    Hai Yuan, who had been crippled by flickering for a long time, touched the back of his head, always feeling that something was wrong.

    Then he heard Wujo senior, who had already been a teacher, mutter something in a low voice.

    "The girl must be super beautiful, tsk, it's cheaper for him."

    Haiyuan: ...What are you talking about!

    But it was too late to regret it now, Wujo Satoru held his shoulders and pulled him mercilessly into his own pirate ship.

    "Speaking of which, spring is here, and it's time for Kikufu to restock."

    Crowd: ...? Is there any connection between these two conditions?

    "Haihara, you just came back from Sendai, and you are familiar with it, so I entrusted you to be a tour guide."

    Haiyuan: ...Senior, you obviously go there at least once a month! Don't tell me you don't know the way!

    Today is Saturday, and I'm in a good mood to apply the latest lip gloss to my lips.

    He carefully tied his hair in front of the mirror and prepared to go out.

    Although Jie returned to Tokyo, he had paid a large sum of money in advance to buy my freedom.

    I am now the most different fireworks in that store. I go there three times a week and stay for 20 minutes each time. During this period, I hardly communicate with any customers. I only have a few words with my colleagues, and then I leave at the time, which is comparable to a social animal. Check in after get off work.