90

Gojo Satoru woke up.

    He's been repeating the same dream lately.

    My head hurts.

    He subconsciously used the reversal technique for himself, Nizi sat near the windowsill, turned to look at him, and suddenly called out his name.

    "Wu."

    "Do you remember who bought this pot of flowers?" Her fingers rested on the brown flower pot.

    Wujo Satoru glanced at the bare branches and leaves, and recalled it while enduring the discomfort: "Didn't you bring it back from the supermarket?"

    "...Really?" Glass lowered his head and stopped talking.

    Gojo Satoru sat up on the sofa and took out a grape-flavored lollipop from his pocket to hold it.

    Then he took out another one and subconsciously wanted to give it to someone, but the hand that sent it quickly stopped.

    —— Obviously no one likes sweets except him.

    Gojo Satoru frowned and took the candy back.

    This kind of thing happens more and more frequently recently. When I see a newly released game or taste a delicious dessert, I feel the urge to share it with others, but there is nothing next to it, as if it was handed out and forced to take back. hand.

    Gojo Satoru took out his phone and glanced at the time—15:31.

    His eyes were then drawn away by the photos on the screensaver.

    - There are only three people in the photo.

    He, Jay, and Nitro.

    He stood at the front by himself, his arms bent strangely, as if he was trying to hug someone.

    But the arms are empty.

    Gojo Satoru recalled the dream just now.

    It was a long river with nowhere to go and where to go, and he stood on the bank and looked at the people on the other side from afar.

    Who is it?

    who are you.

    For a long time, Gojo Satoru even suspected that he was under some unknown curse.

    But who can escape the Six Eyes and curse him, not anyone.

    So at first, he blamed everything on his own overheartedness.

    But soon, Gojo Satoru could no longer deceive himself.

    Because that dream appeared more and more frequently.

    He also saw more and more clearly.

    With smooth long hair and slender fingertips, the other party always appeared in his dreams. He should have felt the discomfort of being invaded by his private sphere, but he didn't.