16

I was almost panicked by this big pie.

    Obviously at noon, I just glanced at the other party's favorability value, and it really stayed at 5%.

    Why did it go up by 20 points in half a day.

    What happened?

    My favorability value instantly earned 2,000 points, no more or no less, which made people suspect that Xiayou was a plug-in given to me by the system.

    Otherwise, I can't explain the behavior of handing over the pillow immediately when I want to doze off.

    Because I was hit by Gojo Satoru's 1% favorability last time, I turned off the real-time favorability reminder not long afterward.

    After all, it will affect my mentality when I open it, and sometimes it even makes it difficult for me to engage in normal communication with people.

    But this time, in order to find out what was going on, I even clicked on the favorability details and tried to carefully study the changes in the other party's favorability toward me.

    5%, 10%, 12%, 15%, 25%...

    There are some ups and downs in the stability, it is really difficult to guess the psychological changes.

    After staring for half a minute, I couldn't figure out what happened to Xia Youjie's favorability to me.

    ...I don't seem to have done anything, no no no, thinking about it carefully today is indeed quite rich.

    Or what plot points will be triggered by feeding ice cream and finding him to accompany him.

    Could it be that Xia Youjun likes to eat sweet?

    I sat cross-legged on the bed with a serious face, thinking hard.

    Seems like it is, after all I gave him mints the first time I saw him.

    Sure enough, Xia Youjie is a sweet party like me!

    Really nice ah really nice.

    The more I think about it, the more satisfied I am, and I am going to send a matcha daifuku for three to try it out tomorrow.

    In the end, he never expected that when he woke up the next morning, Xia Youjie's favorability had changed again.

    This time it went straight from 25% to 28%.

    I swear it really has nothing to do with me this time! I can't always brush his favorability in my dreams.

    It can only be because Xia Youjie didn't know what to do to give me a good impression.

    I never thought that Xia Youjie's inner world with thick eyebrows and big eyes is so rich. In short, please keep it up.

    This cold world really needs a kind and enthusiastic good person like you.

    Although it only increased by three points, it was these three points that directly brought me a full 300 points of favorability.