30

But I don't know each other well, so it's very difficult for me to convince Seiko Yukimura without arousing the vigilance of the curse spirit. Even if I do, it's easy to be alarmed, and the other party will most likely ignore me.

    However, considering that I am not very good at explaining this to others, I took the initiative to contact the auxiliary supervision this time after I found a hotel and stayed at random.

    Speaking of which, the assistant supervisor assigned to me this time is Mr. Mio, who once helped Gojo Satoru line up to buy chocolates during his vacation.

    I have also met each other before, and Xia Youjie was also the assistant supervisor of Naoko Yoshiura last time.

    Really a model community animal.

    Since I bought the nearest bus ticket as soon as I received the task, I was half a day earlier than the other party. I didn't see Mr. Sanwei hurriedly rushing to me in a three-piece suit at 7 o'clock in the evening. figure.

    Perhaps because of his exposure to other spellcasters of different styles, Mr. Mitsuo, who has seen great winds and waves, seems to be adaptable to a series of operations that I want to "make up my own mind".

    Even took the initiative to start thinking about how to help me with the finishing touches.

    "Please rest assured, I will take care of the students involved in this incident. You don't have to worry about other things. It's just that tomorrow's extermination will be fortunate for you." The other party's expression was a little tired, but what he said made people feel Felt very reliable.

    "As for the hospital, you don't have to worry, I will do my best to assist you in your actions."

    "Ah...then I'll ask you, Mr. Mio." You are very professional and reliable.

    As expected of a man who can grab a limited edition chocolate, it's amazing.

    With Mr. Sanwei helping me, I have no worries.

    After communicating the curse spirit and the related extermination plan, he left the hotel in a hurry, it seems that he went to the hospital to negotiate.

    I don't know what method and connections Mr. Sanwei used, but at around nine o'clock in the evening, I suddenly received a call from the other party.

    Said that everything had been arranged, and asked me to go to another general hospital in Fujisawa City at eight o'clock tomorrow morning. Of course, that hospital is not the focus. Mr. Mio just arranged for Yukimura Seiichi to be transferred to the hospital tomorrow morning. .

    The medical strength of that hospital is actually not as good as that of Jinjing, but the location of the hospital is very remote, and there is an outdoor tennis court next to the parking lot at the rear.

    There are few people there, and there are many other tennis courts in Fujisawa City, and it is almost abandoned.

    Mr. Sanwei will park the car directly near the tennis court at that time, so that it is convenient for me to remove the curse spirit.

    Sounds like a foolproof plan.

    At least I can't pick any problems at all.