35

My hands trembled and I almost threw the phone out.

    Upon closer inspection, I realized that Wujo Satoru had actually called me.

    When I pressed the on button, a large white fur appeared in front of my eyes.

    Those who didn't know thought Wujo Satoru put the camera on the cat's stomach.

    After about five seconds, Gojo Satoru finally realized that he was pressing the video and not the voice, so he adjusted the camera position, revealing his little white face with thin skin and tender flesh.

    "It scared me to death, why did you make a video call to me all of a sudden."

    I lowered my head and seemed to be a bit embarrassed, I subconsciously raised my phone up.

    Gojo Satoru narrowed his eyes and looked at me: "Look if you are stupid enough to be sold."

    I made a very unladylike look: "Of course not!"

    "Then why are you borrowing money?"

    I tried to be as concise as possible . He told the other party a series of events that happened in Yokohama.

    Wutiaowu's eyes became more and more pitiful: "It turned out that you didn't sell yourself so simply, you sold yourself to give back the money to the people."

    Me:? ? ?

    At this moment, Xia Youjie approached from the edge of the camera and squeezed Wujo Go aside.

    "Do you need us to pick you up?"

    I shook my head: "The place where I was injured is no longer a big problem. When I return the money to Mr. Nakahara, I plan to go back to Tokyo."

    Gojo Satoru touched his chin: "I seem to have this name I 've heard of..."

    "It doesn't sound like a serious person."

    Me:... Who can be serious about you.

    Instead, Xia Youjie frowned, as if listening in.

    "Forget it, you are waiting for us in Yokohama."

    Gojo Satoru interjected: "Yeah, Qianna, you are so stupid, beware of being deceived—" Before

    he finished speaking, the picture on the other side of the screen fluctuated violently, and then only heard a "beep", and the video call was blocked. hang up.

    I:……?

    ...they wouldn't be fighting the Spell Spirit at this time.

    I thought about Gojo Satoru's character, and thought he might actually be able to make a video call with me while fighting.

    Forget it, according to the level of the two stunt magicians who have long been on the same level, I should worry more about myself.

    Just when I was worrying about how to collect the money, my phone suddenly rang twice.

    I received two transfers.