101

"Qiannai."

    - After Xia Youjie came in, he suddenly changed his address to me.

    His gaze swept across me and Gojo Satoru, who seemed to have fallen asleep on the sofa, but withdrew it with restraint, as if he didn't see anything.

    "Your real name is Nina, right?"

    I grabbed a butterfly that was perching in the palm of my hand and nodded to him.

    "Yeah, my name is Qiannai."

    The butterfly in the palm of the palm stirred half-dreamerly, and the soft texture swept across my palm, making me feel a little itchy.

    So I moved my hand away.

    Gojo Satoru instead closed his eyes again.

    I'm pretty sure he knew that Xia Youjie came in, and Xia Youjie also clearly saw Wutiaowu.

    But these two guys had a very tacit understanding. At this time, they pretended to be deaf and dumb. I looked left and right, and felt a little strange.

    There was no room on the sofa, so Xia Youjie could only sit on the bay window at the back, the moonlight reflected from behind him, and the shadow that fell shrouded me.

    His dark hair melted into the night, and I could only see half of his fair chin and purple eyes.

    And a slit in the sleeve.

    ——This kind of trace usually appears after the fight with Gojo Satoru, no wonder the two of them played this childish game again.

    "Need a fix?" I stretched my finger.

    Xia Youjie lowered his eyes and blurted out, "No need..."

    But then he changed his mind again, his eyes slid from Wutiaowu's white hair to my fingers without a trace, and then changed his words calmly.

    "If it's convenient, of course."

    I was about to get up, but suddenly remembered that this was not the former high school dormitory, and there was no such thing as a sewing box in the room.

    Seemingly seeing my embarrassment, Xia Youjie actually offered the needle and thread.

    I guess he took it from Ugly Treasure just now, God knows why he put a sewing box in the belly of the curse spirit.

    Maybe it was because my expression was too weird, Xia Youjie coughed awkwardly.

    ——Even it is difficult for him to explain clearly in front of an "ordinary person" why he carries a sewing box with him.

    I don't have a system to open it for me now, and of course I can't see the spell spirit, so I can only pretend that I don't realize anything and reach out to take it.

    In my mind, Xia Youjie always came up with the first sentence from the curse spirit after she just subdued Ugly Treasure from Shi Er—"Mom."