76

I have to say that Mr. Zhongye's efficiency is really high.

    Half an hour after I hung up the phone, I was invited by a group of big men in suits and leather shoes to the apartment that Zhongye arranged for me. Obviously, Zhongye never asked me about the hotel on the phone.

    Considering my current bad situation, the security and confidentiality system here is quite strict.

    "Miss, if you and these two young ladies have any needs in life, you can contact me directly."

    The black-haired little brother headed it respectfully.

    I don't know why, but I always feel that this person is a little familiar, but I can't remember where I met him.

    He seemed to be curious about us, and although he didn't dare to look up at me, his eyes kept glancing at Mimiko and Nanako.

    "What are you looking at!" Nanako was very sensitive to other people's gazes, and she was a little flabbergasted, and she blocked Mimiko behind her.

    "Yes, I'm sorry, it's my rudeness, young lady!" The black-

    haired man was shocked and apologized frantically, so he almost gave us a seat at the door.

    Fortunately, there was no other meaning in his eyes, just pure curiosity, which is why I didn't have a direct attack.

    "Ah, forget it."

    I patted Nanako's head lightly and stood in front of the two of them.

    "Please don't be nervous, they're just not used to strangers' eyes." The black-

    haired man bowed again and again.

    "Anyway, I'm very sorry."

    "And if you have anything you need to purchase, just give me the list."

    "Anything is fine, please don't be cautious."

    Me: ...Although, I'm just here for shelter Head, it doesn't have to be.

    In the face of this inexplicable enthusiasm, I was a little confused, and I could only be confused and nodded at him with a calm expression.

    "I understand, thank you." The

    other party was frightened again, obviously a group of strong men with an average height of more than 1.8 meters, but they acted silently, and at a glance, they knew that they had undergone strict training.

    After the group left, I closed the door and finally breathed a sigh of relief.

    Although the other party's attitude was very good, I was still a little uncomfortable with this enthusiasm.

    The apartment is very big, more than enough for the three of us, but Mimiko and Nanako have always been together and are not used to living separately, so they are still in the same room.

    I chose the room next to them.

    The rest of my life was a long-lost peace. I lived here for more than half a month. Not only did I not have a mountain of tasks, but I didn’t even open the bag of curse tools once. It didn’t look like I was defecting, but on vacation.