80

I was still a little embarrassed when I got out of that dream.

    How should I put it, why the "I" in the dream seems to be a love brain, and every time the scene is sticky, it makes me uncomfortable.

    But on second thought, those are not real, but the "future" deduced by the system based on the fixed data of the current character file.

    No matter what, it's the system's fault.

    The system is the only love brain. Thinking of this, I feel a lot more comfortable.

    In one afternoon, I had a total of four dreams, two of which were related to Xia Youjie, and the other two, the person who appeared beside me was Wujou Wu.

    On my third entry into precognitive dreams, I finally gathered some information.

    But unlike before, the "I" this time suddenly became a little unfamiliar.

    There are some hideous and ugly remains of the curse spirit scattered around. They have just been solved and are slowly dissipating.

    The strangest thing is that this "I" does not seem to exchange for the breath of thunder, but has a skill similar to puppet art. My fingertips hang red silk threads, and I can rely on them to complete every precise control.

    Although it is difficult to complete the kill alone, it has a strong ability to control the field.

    Gojo Satoru, who appeared in the same scene as me, turned his face away with disgust: "What a disgusting spell."

    He said it loudly, but "I" looked down at his own as if he didn't hear it at all. tiptoe.

    "From a rotten family, so you become rotten at a young age?"

    Gojo Satoru turned his head angrily when he saw that I didn't respond.

    "When you were in high school, you didn't show such a rusty expression. What did those old guys do to you?"

    I could see the awkward expression on his face through my dream self - Gojo Satoru The reaction was clearly a mixed performance.

    But the "I" in the dream didn't seem to realize this, and buried his head even lower.

    "Sorry, Young Master Wutiao."

    "I" didn't even look at my fingertips cut by the puppet thread, and the sound was like a mosquito.

    "I'll retire first."

    "Don't go." Gojo Satoru took my hand angrily.

    "You don't want to see me that much?"

    "Huh?" I tilted my head in confusion.

    "Don't you want to see me?"

    "I'm so sorry for you to see me rusty, I'll leave right away."

    I respectfully.