69

It was as if I was drifting in a long, dark river where I could not see my fingers, and there was silence around me except for the gurgling sound of the water passing by.

    I don't know how long I have been drifting with the flow, and suddenly there is a glimmer of light in front of my eyes.

    I suddenly opened my eyes as if I had been awakened by a startle. It was three golden threads that suddenly appeared in this dark space.

    They spread forward together with the river water, and the faint golden light was like powder falling from the three golden wires continuously, and then dissipated in the river water.

    --Past, present, Future.

    The names of these three golden threads appeared in my mind inexplicably.

    Is it only possible to choose one?

    Just when I was hesitating, the three thin gold threads suddenly rushed towards me together and landed on my hand, and I reached out and held it.

    Just the second my fingers touched the thin line, I suddenly felt a huge force pulling myself forward.

    A huge gap appeared in the dark space in vain.

    I fell.

    Suddenly there was light in front of me, and I found myself on a certain street. There were people coming and going, but the strange thing was that those people had no faces. The passersby wore all kinds of different clothes. is blank.

    They remind me that this is not the world.

    I squeezed my fingers nervously, but before I could make the next move, two familiar figures suddenly appeared in front of me.

    ——Gojo Go and Xia Youjie walked towards my position.

    Different from my impression of being tired, the two of them were hooked on each other's backs, and they seemed to be in a good mood. Gojo Satoru bit the lollipop and talked all the way, Xia Youjie listened to each other, and sometimes Just stop him, and the two can pinch on the spot.

    I subconsciously took a step and tried to stop them, but I found Wujou and Xia Youjie walked past me as if they didn't see me at all.

    "...What?" I didn't have time to retract my outstretched hand, so I could only turn my head blankly to look in the direction they left.

    Confused in my head, I turned and tried to catch up.

    But as soon as the scene in front of me bloomed, I suddenly realized that I was no longer on the street, and the scene suddenly shifted, becoming the lowest level of the high school - the Xingxinggong Road.

    Xia Youjie and Riko were talking, and he stretched out his hand towards Riko.

    "Go back," he said.

    But from my point of view, I could clearly see that not far behind him, Xyler, who was chasing after him, had already drawn his gun.

    "Watch out!!!" I yelled at them.

    But my voice couldn't get through, and neither of them could hear my warning. The second Riko stretched out her hand, she was shot in the head.