5

[The character data card has been updated]

    The transparent barrier disappeared instantly, and the surrounding sounds poured into my ears like a tide.

    I touched my face subconsciously, and my fingers touched a pair of very familiar black-rimmed glasses.

    Everything seems to be exactly the same as before.

    But when I turned around and tried to find Yuuji Ninja, whom I had a relationship with just now, I found the place beside me was empty.

    The blue-haired boy who was sitting there last week was nowhere to be seen.

    I didn't believe in evil and pulled out the panel to check, but found that the column of favorability had also become empty.

    Although it was only 8% favorable, I still sighed with regret.

    The last time Shinobu, who was also a student of the Ice Emperor, sat next to me, it really wasn't a coincidence, it was just a fixed plot after choosing the Ice Emperor's school as the landing place.

    But this time, although the destination is still Tokyo, the school I went to has become a high school in sorcery, and of course Yuuji Ninja will not appear by my side as a regular NPC.

    As for the mysterious power and the silver-haired, blue-eyed boy with strange sunglasses that kicked me off...

    This should be considered an emergency, I thought with some uncertainty.

    The equipment on my body this time is basically the same as the last time. Looking at the bright red bow with hot eyes on my chest, I can't bear to look straight away.

    When I get to Tokyo, I must change my clothes!

    I was the only one in the huge compartment, and there was no one to talk to. I was bored, so I had to pull out the system panel to try to pass the time.

    [Character information]

    Name: Luye China

    Age: 15 years old

    Height: 1 meter 65

    Weight: 50KG

    Features: black long and straight, dark blue eyes

    Constitution: 10 (ordinary person)

    Brute strength: 8 (the level that the wrench and wrist have never won)

    Fighting: 6 (can't fight at all)

    Agility: 12 (really light)

    Combat strength: 8 (woman with no strength High school student)

    Appearance: 85 (this value is a fixed value, the total value is 100)

    Charisma: 10 (very rustic, covering most of the beauty)

    Intelligence: 10 (very ordinary)