24

This boring quarrel was finally interrupted by Mr. Noga who entered the classroom.

    "Wu, don't bully the new classmates." The serious-faced Ye Mo teacher presided over justice.

    I was happy, and Wujou Satoru was even more unhappy with the naked eye.

    He grimaced at me with a disgusting look on his face, and I immediately returned it with a more vicious grimacing.

    Nitro was silently supporting his forehead the whole time.

    "Cough cough."

    Mr. Ye Mo, who was standing on the podium, cleared his throat and began to teach.

    This is my best Chinese class. I can understand what I have just listened to at the beginning, so I started to touch fish and play with my mobile phone smoothly.

    Gojo Satoru didn't know when he moved from behind me to beside me, squeezing between me and the glass.

    nasty.

    And this guy is even more extreme than me. He doesn't even look like he eats matcha daifuku in class with a calm face.

    ……and many more? Matcha Daifuku.

    I looked at the familiar wrapping paper and fell into deep thought.

    He seemed to notice the look in my eyes, and he smiled provocatively at me.

    So it's definitely the one I bought! And 80% are taken from Xiayou.

    He deliberately sat next to me to show off this...

    No, no, no, there is no such naive ghost in the world!

    But the more I think about it, the more I think this is the case. Damn, how come Gojo Satoru has grown so big and hasn't been sacked yet? I must be the first person to sack him!

    For a while, the more I thought about it, the more angry I became. I raised my leg and wanted to kick him, but the second I thought about it, someone patted me on the shoulder.

    Who is it?

    I looked back with a displeased face, it was actually Xia Youjie.

    After Xia Youjie greeted me, Wutiao and Glass, he took the opportunity to sit on the other side of me.

    He was a little blue now, and he looked like he had endured hard for a few nights, but he was still in good spirits, with a smile on his face.

    Teacher Ye Mo didn't care about Xia Youjie's late arrival. In fact, most of the time he was very indulgent to his students.

    Xia Youjie looked at the expressions of Gojo Satoru and I and the matcha Daifuku on the table, and seemed to have a headache.

    But at this time, I didn't bother to bother with Wujou Satoru. Anyway, it was sent out. Whoever eats it doesn't eat it.