70

"Qiannai? Qiannai!"

    I snapped back to my senses: "Sorry, I lost my mind."

    "What's the matter with you, it's been weird recently, Jie told me..."

    "What do you want to say." I bluntly hit Broken five enlightenment.

    The voice on the other end of the phone paused for a few seconds, and Wujo Satoru accelerated his speech: "I see, our Qianna is very busy. I asked if you would like to bring dessert for you. If not, I will eat it myself.

    " I 'm sorry."

    I took a deep breath and tried to relax myself. Since I started taking on nearly half of the tasks for Haibara and Nanami, the sleep that was already scarce has shrunk again, and my mental state has also gotten worse. Poor, and at the same time become more and more grumpy.

    "I'm sorry, I just..." My voice trembled.

    "It's okay, it's okay if you're in a bad mood, but Jie is going to be driven crazy by you, why don't you want to see him."

    I stopped talking.

    "Tsk." Wujo Wu shouted, "I really owe you two in my last life! I know, I will help you find an excuse!"

    What I want to say is that I haven't seen him, to be precise. , I have asked Mr. Sanwei to send all the information of each mission of Xia Youjie to my mobile phone in advance.

    Although I don't know the exact time when everything happened in that dream, but according to the clothes of the people around me, it can be judged that Xia Youjie's defection should be in summer, in a closed village.

    [Summer] [Village]

    These two pieces of information alone can help me lock a lot of things, and it's already August.

    So I coerced and lured Mr. Sanwei to send me all the details of Xia Youjie's tasks in advance. As long as the location was in a certain village, I would secretly follow.

    "Although I don't know why you need these, and my current behavior may be suspected of breaking the rules, I still hope you can pay attention to your body."

    Mr. Sanwei seems to always be a strict three-piece suit, he pushed The glasses on his face looked at me seriously.

    I could clearly see my pale complexion from his reflection in the mirror.

    The dark circles under my eyes are so thick that I feel unfamiliar when I see them.

    I smiled at him. The rosy lips became dry and white, and the smile turned into a bloody mouth: "I see, thank you for your concern." Just

    stick with it for another month.

    By the time this summer is over, I can be sure that everything has changed.

    After running three cities in a day, it was already two o'clock in the morning when I returned to my room.

    An unexpected person was sitting on my sofa, holding a strawberry throw pillow I bought half a year ago.