54

These four words popped into my mind instantly.

    But how is it possible?

    It must be known that only super-class spell spirits can possess the realm of birth. This is one of the criteria for distinguishing whether a spell spirit has reached the super-class level.

    Therefore, what is hidden in this high school is not the quasi-special class mentioned in the information at all, but a super-special spell spirit.

    After a lapse of half a year, I actually encountered this situation again.

    Almost fatal intelligence error.

    If I was really just a conjurer who had just reached the second level, then when I stepped into this school, I would have been sentenced to death.

    Thinking of this, I frowned and stopped.

    Since it is already in someone else's field, it becomes meaningless to move forward and backward.

    I stood quietly leaning on the knife for a while, taking the opportunity to look around.

    But apart from the unpleasant pressure, I couldn't wait for any attack, the only change was the rising water line.

    I raised my wrist and glanced at my watch. The time had only passed for more than a minute, but the water line had already spread to my thigh.

    I frowned and looked forward.

    It was an iron staircase full of dark rust.

    ——In this space, the only channel for climbing upwards.

    If I'm still standing still, after about three minutes, the water level will directly submerge me.

    "Wow-wow--"

    I dripped water and walked towards the stairs.

    Looking up tentatively, I found that this simple iron staircase was much longer than I thought, and its very end was obliterated in a dull darkness.

    Does this count as inviting you to enter the urn?

    With the slight creaking sound, I clenched the handle of the knife, and without hesitation, I climbed up this invisible end of the stairs.

    I don't know how long it took, but when the water on my legs was almost dry, I finally saw a difference.

    There was a wooden door with a different style and mottled brown paint on it.

    Speaking of which, this was the first thing I saw when I got here that reminded me of school.

    I kicked my leg and kicked the door straight open.

    The bright sunlight made me blink.

    Completely different from the dangerous situation in the imagination, this is actually the dance room where the abnormality appeared at the beginning.