13

After a moment of impulsiveness, the embarrassing emotions began to sluggishly appear.

    After meditating ten times this is just a game, I managed to free myself from the embarrassment and began to look around.

    The room is big and very dark.

    It may be because the lighting tools are only candles, and in the deepest part of the shadow of the candle, sitting a middle-aged man with a serious face.

    He wears black-rimmed sunglasses, and has a trimmed beard on his chin.

    ——Then he was making wool felt with a serious face. Looking closely, it seemed to be in the shape of a panda.

    ...I'm totally dumbfounded.

    I struggled on the spot for half a minute, and after confirming that there was no third person in the room, I tentatively opened my mouth.

    "... Teacher Ye Mo?" The

    middle-aged man's hands didn't stop, suddenly raised his head and looked at me with a straight face.

    He didn't even look at the recommendation letter in my hand, but said directly to me: "You are an hour later than I expected."

    "It's still Jay who is late."

    I was nervous and hurriedly said: "No, it's not Xia Youjun's problem, I... I went to buy something and wasted a little time." Ye Mo

    Zhengdao didn't continue to struggle with this problem, he stared at me, and continued: "You come to incantation. What is the purpose of the high school?"

    "...What?" What purpose can I have, I just came to school.

    "I said, what are you doing here at the High School of Spellcraft?"

    With a stern tone and a serious expression, I almost fell to my knees.

    Under such circumstances, I couldn't hold back and opened the game panel tremblingly.

    [Trigger character: Nocturne Righteous Path]

    [Current favorability: 25% (not a Raider character, favorability exchange ratio is 1:20)]

    It feels like a dream to get 500 favorability points in an instant.

    It turned out that Wutiao Wu was just an accident. The high school of magic is actually a philanthropist per capita. I realized it, and I really understood this time.

    The favorability of the system will not deceive people. Teacher Ye Mo has a favorable impression of me. No, it is too strange to describe it like that. To be precise, the other party has good intentions.

    Although it is completely invisible on the surface.

    In an instant, Ye Mo-sensei's aggressive look also instantly became illusory in my eyes.

    I calmed down and opened my mouth under the silent gaze of the other party.

    Five minutes later, I opened the door and walked out.     Before leaving, I turned to Ye Mo and said, "Teacher, I 'm