62

"Understand him..." Xia Youjie had hardly encountered such a situation before, and his tone began to hesitate.

    "He's dead." I looked at Shi Er coldly, and took out a curse tool from the bag behind me.

    Xia Youjie froze.

    "Hey."

    "So what if I killed it, even if you have the highest talent a spellcaster can have, it's nothing more than that."

    "Shen Er."

    "You'll regret it.

    " ?"

    "No." I pointed to myself.

    "It's up to me."

    Shi Er stopped talking, and we almost simultaneously charged at each other with our knives.

    Xia Youjie noticed the strange spell spirit behind Shi'er, and the super-grade spell tool in his hand was drawn from the mouth of the spell spirit.

    It should be a magic spirit with a storage function.

    Xia Youjie, who possessed the spell-spirit manipulation technique, immediately tried to subdue the spell-spirit, but unexpectedly, it was unsuccessful.

    But just a one-second pause is enough.

    [Skill 4: Thunder's Breath-One Type-Thunderbolt Flash-God Speed]

    This is the pinnacle that a thunderbolt flash can achieve.

    While consuming a lot of himself, he also exchanged unimaginable strength and haste.

    Speed, unparalleled speed.

    I've never felt this kind of speed in a real sense.

    It turned out to be like this, the whole world has become very slow, slow to the point.

    I am the speed itself.

    The magic tool was violently rubbing against the air, making a sound of sparks splashing around.

    But Fuhesher is indeed the one who can defeat Gojo Gou, and his physical strength has long been beyond the comprehension of human beings.

    In addition, the magic tool in his hand is much stronger than mine, so my lightning strike between the lightning and flint did not directly defeat him.

    But it also left a long wound on his abdomen.

    Shir spat a mouthful of blood.

    As soon as I loosened my hand, the mantra did not break into several pieces as before, but turned into a handful of fine sand and dissipated directly in my palm.

    "You can't kill me."

    He wanted to say something, but Xia Youjie's spell spirit was already following my rhythm.