84

I don't know who will pay for the broken door, it won't be me anyway.

    Gojo Gosada is a suite that can accommodate multiple people, and there are only two in the entire hotel.

    Now if I want to change temporarily, I can only change three ordinary rooms.

    I was completely speechless by these two inexplicable guys, I took one of the three new room cards and slapped the remaining two on them.

    "I'm going to bed, and none of you are allowed to disturb me."

    I issued a stern warning.

    Fortunately, I don't drink much of that grapefruit wine, and its own degree is also very low.

    When I woke up the next day, it had no effect, so I got up as usual.

    Today I dare not continue to soak in the hot springs, I just plan to eat and play games in the rest area.

    Gojo Go and Xia Youjie wanted to stay with me, but I sternly refused.

    "We paid for three people, and it turned out that it took me less than 20 minutes to soak in the total."

    "No, you have to make more bubbles, and you are not allowed to come back for less than two hours."

    Wutiao Wu: ...

    Xia Youjie: ...

    After driving the two DKs away, I lay down on the cushion and started playing games.

    Hey, this is the Otome Xiang game I downloaded last week. If you play in front of them, these two guys will definitely make trouble. Fortunately, I was wise and sent people away.

    After a comfortable sip of juice, I put on my headphones and opened the game interface.

    The pictures are exquisite and the worldview is novel. It can only be said that there is a reason for the fire.

    I quickly became addicted to the plot until someone sat next to me.

    It's pretty empty here, so I subconsciously let it go.

    "Hey, I said."

    I turned my head and saw Zen Yuan Naoya sitting next to me with a proud face.

    Then he justly said something that people couldn't understand.     "Didn't your boyfriend accompany you? It's really unqualified

    , do you just let your woman show her face outside?"

    Me: "...ah?"

smile.

    "Ah... I like him very much, so it's fine."

    I really like that boyfriend who doesn't know his name, so you quickly get out of my sight.

    Zenyuan Naoya propped his chin up and looked at me with his eyes hooked.